World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Do you guys want me to complain about it?

I could say something like 'how casual of you to expect you could kill the boss again to loot a quest item after the fact'

Maybe I could sprinkle in something about how you don't deserve the items with your casualness and maybe WoW should bring back blues for everything and only purples from raiding or getting High Warlord.
Look at this fucking casual. Too fucking casual to know that epic PvP armor came before High Warlord.

Fenriz

Molten Core Raider
Could be worse, mine bugged out and I couldn't loot the item. I finished my nightshards in the middle of the raid, gated back and turned quest in to get the kill Guldan quest. Killed him, went to loot the item and it came up with "empty slot!". Supposedly having the raid on master loot causes it to bug out. Put a ticket in but word on street says blizzard isn't giving the item to people.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
got this reply about the eye from blizzard

Greetings,

We’ve been keeping an “eye” out for issues just like yours with looting the Eye of Gul’dan for the quest The Nighthold: Darkness Calls. “Eye”deally you would have been able to loot it from Gul’dan but this wasn’t always the case when it should have been! We understand you’ve been “eye”ffected by this issue so we’re happy to assist! (“Eye” am not sorry for these puns.)

You should now find the Eye of Gul’dan you need to complete this quest in your mailbox! (We sent a few bronze dragonflight to go back and retrieve it for you.) We hope this helps you on your quest and that you’re enjoying Legion! =D

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Ya...according to logs he's one of like 20 monks to clear heroic bosses lol...
He might literally be the best brewmaster tank in the game

who?! Did you ever join that mythic guild or a tank in FoH? Always good to see monks excelling though

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Greetings,

We’ve been keeping an “eye” out for issues just like yours with looting the Eye of Gul’dan for the quest The Nighthold: Darkness Calls. “Eye”deally you would have been able to loot it from Gul’dan but this wasn’t always the case when it should have been! We understand you’ve been “eye”ffected by this issue so we’re happy to assist! (“Eye” am not sorry for these puns.)

You should now find the Eye of Gul’dan you need to complete this quest in your mailbox! (We sent a few bronze dragonflight to go back and retrieve it for you.) We hope this helps you on your quest and that you’re enjoying Legion! =D

Delete the quest item and request a reimbursement from GM who isn't a huge faggot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We had a dude that wanted to be a monk tank but he hasn't been online in awhile. Just warriors right now. I'm still here waiting for my kurnidor

Palum

what Suineg set it to
That was the most passive aggressive post I've ever seen on this forums. And I stalk @Mist

Please if he was like Mist he'd raid 78 hours a week and give all the good loot to his mother while threatening to move up to a mythic guild but never putting in the effort and just complaining on the general forums about the content rewards instead.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>

Greetings,

Got this exact response as well, as it looks like this is pretty wide-spread. For the record, none of us in our group were able to loot the eye when we killed it on heroic last night and that was our first Gul'dan kill of the week (didn't do normal). Dev from another forum implied it might be an issue with master looter. At least CS has taken care of it pretty quick.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Can anyone explain how the class hall raid quest stuff works? No matter what I do, I get LFR loot.

Feels like a big waste of resources, or I'm likely doing it wrong.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
You have to kill 15 bosses in whatever difficulty you expect to get loot from. So 15 normal bosses will give you a Normal cache, 15 Heroic giving you a Heroic etc. It will always give you the highest you have "unlocked".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
You have to kill 15 bosses in whatever difficulty you expect to get loot from. So 15 normal bosses will give you a Normal cache, 15 Heroic giving you a Heroic etc. It will always give you the highest you have "unlocked".

Thanks!

Next question - any chance to see how many kills I have? I imagine I'm getting close to getting normal loot.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Look at your armory page, where it shows the raid progression if you scroll over the bars it will show bosses killed x(amount of times)

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea i got lucky and got a 895+socket heroic gul'dan trinket.

spent 3 hours wiping on mythic Skorp last night, not a hard fight but lots of personal responsibility, if you get hit by the shockwave and get a volatile add its pretty much a wipe since a tank cant hold on to 2 + boss for very long. got him to 16% on our best pull and all wipes were from some random person getting shockwaved out of the raid at a bad time or adds not dying fast enough. we are also ~5 ilevels lower than the average 1/10 guild so that will definitely help.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
yea i got lucky and got a 895+socket heroic gul'dan trinket.

spent 3 hours wiping on mythic Skorp last night, not a hard fight but lots of personal responsibility, if you get hit by the shockwave and get a volatile add its pretty much a wipe since a tank cant hold on to 2 + boss for very long. got him to 16% on our best pull and all wipes were from some random person getting shockwaved out of the raid at a bad time or adds not dying fast enough. we are also ~5 ilevels lower than the average 1/10 guild so that will definitely help.

The cooldown trinket? When it gets linked to me it says "Not available for your specialization" as a Guardian druid.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
nah the infernal contract (i got it from the quest box) its really good if used correctly or it will wipe you if you dont.