World of Warcraft: Current Year

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Got Mythic Scorpyron down to 19% in three pulls after our heroic raid.

Trying to get a third optional raid night on Sunday to help learn encounters.

We did it last week with 3/4 guild run with some pugs to get some learning attempts on botanist and it really paid off.

I'm also the unluckiest person on getting tier pieces
Why would you guild give tier peices to someone they are carrying?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Yeah I've heard trilliax is the easiest mythic boss and that's crazy when you see Mythic Scorpion.

It's good because he drops BIS shaman trinket.
Got 895 cake trinket. I really like it although on shit hits the fan fights I forget my on use. Would do about 7-8% of my healing vs 4% for my 895 vial. Also got velens legend trinket. Not a huge fan of it on shaman cause of lack of overhealing. Used it on Scorp cause pop that + HT is perfect. Otherwise will likely stick to riptide belt and root pants with cake and 885 int/mastery/avoid stat stick

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Got 895 cake trinket. I really like it although on shit hits the fan fights I forget my on use. Would do about 7-8% of my healing vs 4% for my 895 vial. Also got velens legend trinket. Not a huge fan of it on shaman cause of lack of overhealing. Used it on Scorp cause pop that + HT is perfect. Otherwise will likely stick to riptide belt and root pants with cake and 885 int/mastery/avoid stat stick

Yeah I'm using Urn and Heightened Sense and I want to use the cake trinket to replace HS. I use the riptide belt and the bloodlust helmet but I'm still holding out for tidecallers and Jonats.

I don't like Velens either.

The cake trinket isn't on the GCD so if you set up a weak aura for it you should get more clicks out of it.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Serenity just got 8/10

Gonna be a race

Hehe. I give no shits about the race but I am enjoying the drama. Apparently some alt from Method tricked a Serenity guy into inviting them into their group, and then hijacked their lockout for a few hours so they couldn't progress.

WoW griefer kicked from top-ranked guild after sabotaging rival in world-first race

Working with a friend (Isabellab, who was not a member of Method), Jadelolz invited a “main raider” from Serenity into a group and then entered the Nighthold to associate themselves with Serenity’s raid ID. When the rest of Serenity tried to enter, they were kicked, because their ID was already in use. All Jadelolz and Isabellab had to do to block Serenity from making any progress was just stay logged in inside the raid - in the end, the job fell to Isabellab.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know it's just normal but we killed elisande last night and her phase 3 was hilarious. She basically just stood there while we beat her to a pulp.

I guess she doesn't retain most abilities like on heroic.

Rime

<Donor>
Heroic Elisandre is a beast. One of those 100% Personal Responsibility fights. Which means, your average player is going to get insta-gibbed by Arcanite Ring and then complain about lag.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Even our core mythic progression raid team had people who consistently died to the rings. It just takes a lot of practice for some people.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Two guilds at 8/10 right now and 19 (including Method) at 7/10 all day. The socks are getting filled with poop.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
For anyone curious, now when you're completely out of time on your account and don't have a token in your inventory (which was required before), you can now add gametime to the account for x amount of gold in the main menu even when your account is flagged for trial.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noahx

N00b
For anyone curious, now when you're completely out of time on your account and don't have a token in your inventory (which was required before), you can now add gametime to the account for x amount of gold in the main menu even when your account is flagged for trial.
That is a pretty smart move.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
All the fights in Nighthold are pretty fun. Even Gul'dan who takes my guild about 10-11 minutes to kill on Heroic is still a good fight. Doesn't feel terrible like Odyn and Helya to wipe on while learning.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So far I found all the bosses pretty enjoyable and mostly unique. Excited to step into heroic.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>