World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh. I thought it was physical. Would make sense if it was. But, hey, I'll use that, thanks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
DPS by all 3 dps actually being good vs one guy carrying makes a gigantic difference, lol. Xavius and the tree were a lot to deal with but stagger is 2strong

Clearly you're referring to a different DHT14 than the one I was apart of last night!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So using transcendence to break guldan bonds.. is it supposed to do no damage? I used it and I took 0. Someone on reddit theorized that it's spreading damage around the point you transfer from sometimes but sometimes it does do damage.

Finally got my 2pc and it's goddamn ridiculous if you use HT for 95% stagger. Our maw 16 I had to do that because dark strikes fucking blows

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
it does spread around the point you land, it works the same for DH and warriors with leap if you can leap out of bonds and land on an area where there are people itll spread the damage there. I haven't tested to see if it does the same with chi torpedo.

transcendence will also spread at the point you land but sometimes it does screw up and you take zero damage.

I generally try not to run HT since it sucks trying to hold agro off a very high dps demon hunter without BoC. Krosus is generally the only fight i tend to have issues with agro though, still looking for that god damn facepalm relic for my life slot.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't know if it was the Inspiring Presence nerf or I'm just better now but at least last night I was able to hold threat off Alkoren, our warrior.

I don't run HT except a few fights like Tichondrius for the stupid ass bloods fucking me up

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
it does spread around the point you land, it works the same for DH and warriors with leap if you can leap out of bonds and land on an area where there are people itll spread the damage there.

Nice. I didn't know this. Going to use this in the future rather than having people come to me.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I run anger management on my warrior for Heroic Gul'dan, you can have a cooldown for every felscythe if you time it correctly. its better to take a 50-60 energy scythe with a cooldown than a 30 scythe with nothing. warriors are probably the worst class to take the bonds unfortunately, SR does work on the dmg however.

its also possible for the offtank to take all of the bonds (when i was playing the warrior the DH offtank took every bond since they had a cooldown available) the offtank also grabbed all the adds and dragged them to the boss.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I could probably take every bond

Our tichondrius strat devolved to alkoren tanking the boss and I just taunt for bloods and pick up adds. I'm not comfortable solo tanking him on heroic yet

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Gotta be honest I felt pretty fucking crafty coming up with that

I assume no one else does it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I solo tank that one on heroic...its pretty entertaining since the melee can just lawlcleave the entire time. i usually throw a black ox statue in the back of the room to taunt the adds that spawn after the 2nd bat phase.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I solo tank that one on heroic...its pretty entertaining since the melee can just lawlcleave the entire time. i usually throw a black ox statue in the back of the room to taunt the adds that spawn after the 2nd bat phase.
I solo tank it on normal but I was too undergeared to solo tank it on heroic. Our strategy made it laughable

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So after the 7.1.5 changes to Elemental shaman, how are they doing? Just fine? I've got a Druid up and coming via RAF with a friend, but I was considering making another shaman for my 100 boost I get with Legion.

Thanks.

Rime

<Donor>
Lore said:
In the next PTR build, you’ll see that we’ve replaced the final Order Hall research (which caused relics to gain a second trait at random) with one that grants a chance for Artifact Power rewards from World Quests to be doubled.

We’re doing this for a few reasons, the largest of which being that we simply weren’t satisfied with the current state of the system. There were several rough edges, including a few which were pointed out by your feedback. While these issues could be solved, we weren’t confident we could do so in a way that meets our standards in time for 7.2, so we’d rather shelve the idea for now.

That said, we definitely feel that there’s more that can be done with relics, and are discussing some possible ideas for a future Legion update. We don’t have anything to share just yet, but it’s something we’re thinking about. Thanks again for all the feedback on this topic!

So, some of the RNG being removed is a good thing. Having to fish for double-best traits would have been brutal. However, for 30,000 Resources and 14 Days time, that is a pretty freaking weak reward.