World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
i think the tokens for tier pieces should say the ilevel they are going to turn into instead of giving 1 person 6-7 tokens hoping one tf week after week.

Another night of Krosus wipes, mid way through the night we hear "everybody stand in your soak areas so we can see whats being covered" and our mage goes "where is my spot?"...we need a bench because fuck that shit.

^ Agreed. Shouldn't be left to chance. If it showed the ilvl, that would at least guarantee that everyone knew what they were getting into in master loot situations.

Of course, they'd probably come back with some garbage like "think of the thrill when a tier piece titanforges, and how disappointed people would be if they can't have that instant gratification".

I'm not sure if it's a technical problem on their end or they just don't agree that it should be displayed prior to binding to the character. Our solution to the problem is to keep track of who's gotten pieces to fish for tier upgrades and have those who are eligible /random 100. Once everyone has gotten a chance, we start the list back at the beginning again.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
What a peasant, coming in here with your logic and shit. Logic only applies to mythic raiders, you know. The rest of us should be happy to get vendor trash drops.
Glad to see we finally have another voice of reason in this thread.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Glad to see we finally have another voice of reason in this thread.
Are you at least 4/10M?

I can't take any opinion seriously if they haven't killed at least 4 bosses. That seems to be the cutoff from shit guild to actual mythic guild

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Are you at least 4/10M?

I can't take any opinion seriously if they haven't killed at least 4 bosses. That seems to be the cutoff from shit guild to actual mythic guild
Yeah, probably 6/10 tonight. We're close on Aluriel.

And you're right. Krosus seems to be the new Gorefiend.

Artifa

N00b
I think we are gonna struggle from here on out though. We have a lot of ppl below 50 traits which isn't gonna cut it for krosus and beyond.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think we are gonna struggle from here on out though. We have a lot of ppl below 50 traits which isn't gonna cut it for krosus and beyond.
There's a big thread on MMO-champ (lol) about how many guilds are stuck at 3/10

I switched chars so I'm not even close to 50 myself. I guess a monk tank is less worrisome than DPS in that regard, but I still feel like a slug.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
How's your Order Hall? Having those set up nice for my characters made it great for leveling their Artifacts, especially when I was doing 60 hour work weeks before Christmas.

The WoW Legion app is better than visiting the hall. Monk OH mission setup can be easy with the right guys. I 200% everything.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's shit because I've been rushing order hall resources so I could instantly fire off the legendary trait. I can get it built up now finally.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Cool.

For followers: I use Chen, Li Li, the Monkey King, Aegira, and Sylara Steelsong. I've seen people recommend others, but this combo works great for me. I also use the Englightenment, Living Quarters, and Path of the Tiger upgrades. It pretty much gives you three great back-up troops to go with followers. Sometimes the Enlightenment+PotTiger gives you a Master, which I like to hold in semi-reserve to put in on those dungeon/raid missions for Seals. Monkey King gives out crazy bananas for win% buffs.

I put any resource bonus items on Taran Zhu and if I ever got low enough to need OR, I just break him out for a week.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
With the proper strats, any guild that can down Heroic Gul'dan could down the first 3 Mythic bosses.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Guilds that struggle with the first 3 bosses will probably find Krosus to be impossible though. It requires pretty high DPS and competent players to soak the add pools. It's a classic example of a fight where your best heroic raider can be your worst mythic raider.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Well there's something I haven't seen in a while...
Zh0MFPc.png