World of Warcraft: Current Year

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So it looks like every artifact weapon level is 10 million right now. Is it 10 mil per level until concordance and then exponential from there?

No it goes up very soon for you. It's like 10M 10M 16M 29M etc. It's over a billion IIRC until concordance starts.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
next point for me is 37 million feels bad. I think at this point its probably better to not even worry about farming the AP from dungeons, blizzard did a pretty job of making us not want to do that. We had a DH run mythics all day and a hunter who just did all the world AP quests the hunter is only slightly below the DH. seems like WQ may be better in the long run. I'm tired of running the same dungeons so i think i'll just stick to my weekly 10 and maybe another 1-2 if i'm bored and just go the WQ route.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
M+ is not a good way to farm AP anymore. They killed the returns.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
What is the best way? I do the heroic daily because it's a good amount but beyond that??

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Artifa

N00b
To max out your AP without wasting too much time: Do every difficulty of nighthold you can, get a 10+ M+ done, do a heroic daily random queue, do each day emissary and every broken shore WQ for turn ins, then do AP world quests. If done with all that i've heard ppl say regular mythic dungeons and even heroic dungeons with a group that can just plow through them. There's not a real good "infinite" way though because you'll run into daily lockouts on heroic dungeons if you do enough and they really nerfed M+ end chest ap.

But really if you have time for all of that shit each week and all the WQ and heroic dungeons each day that's pretty ridiculous.

Someone on reddit posted a thread about ap/time spent on new m+ dungeons and it was split up like this:

Short = maw
med = cos, dht, cathedral, vault, both kara, eye, nelth, brh (lolwut)
long = arcway, hov

the only ones that had decent ap per time invested seemed to be court (since it can be done so quickly and gives medium) and arcway (since its considered long but really doesn't take all that long). possibly hov too with the changes made to it, because they removed some trash and stuff.

Basically the take-away though was don't do mythic+ for just ap. If you want gear from somewhere or are working up a key for your 10 for the week, or just enjoy doing dungeons with friends, sure, but it's not a good way to farm AP anymore.

Last edited:

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Farming loads of AP is asinine at this point. AK is ratcheting up again with a vengeance. I'm just going to stick with where I'm at for now and worry about the farming when my AK is near 50.

Artifa

N00b
Yeah its pretty pointless to AP farm until ak gets higher. There are a lot of poopsockers in the class discords with like 42 and 43 points already... In may we will be getting 10x the AP we get now. It's not even worth it lol.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Those poopsockers probably have the lego follower equip that gives you a heroic ap token (so like 500k at AK 26) with EVERY WQ.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is, hands down, the only way you could have come up with something dumber to follow up your "level 15 is OP" post. Congrats.
Negro, it's exactly what was discussed here by you guys a month ago. I know you probably skew waifu pillow fucking lib cuck so it hurt your fee fee's. (Blood elf female really mangina? Queer alt names like that? Do you name your pets from game of thrones too?)

By Noodles own description of druid just on this page alone of being the class that shall not be shunned or spoken ill of by the Admin/gov/Blue. Fits right into what is discussed daily in Politics where I spend 95% of my time. And it was discussed before the amount of mass feels policing they have done, general shitting on the player base, and a few cases of questionable virtue signal type crap.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Maybe I wasn't being clear: Go spend the other 5% of your time there as well. Your quasi-political bullshit doesn't make you any less wrong.

Oh, and your attempts to bait me are sad, just like your last few posts in this thread.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Those poopsockers probably have the lego follower equip that gives you a heroic ap token (so like 500k at AK 26) with EVERY WQ.
Just figures that I have two legendary follower equips and neither of them are the right one. Tested both and looks like it's just that one item that does it.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Just figures that I have two legendary follower equips and neither of them are the right one. Tested both and looks like it's just that one item that does it.

Yea its a new 7.2 item.

How that passed QA as acceptable is beyond insane.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I wasn't planning on farming AP, just wanted to make sure I was on the right track. I don't got time for shit. I do my daily wqs and heroic/m+ for the week and that's about it outside of raids.

I don't even know what this current abortion of a system even is.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
LOL

Glad they fixed the 'bug' where raid bosses could give more than one essence of Amun'thul. Guess my shit tier alt with one 910 is boned for a few weeks.

Good work Blizz, it needed fixing because my main only has like 9 extras in the bank for no reason.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
run through Normal+heroic EN as well you can run it in less than an hour with 1 tank at this point and just dps everything down en masse. mobs dont drop tokens 100% of the time but the last 2 i ran i got a combined total of 9 400k AP items.

same with NH and ToV just run normal/heroic and roll around in all the AP drops.

I'm with Alkorin Alkorin i'll keep doing the dailies/running dungeons at a leisurely rate and just wait for AK to pile up. i'm at 41 points after 43 i think im good.