World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If the invasion is going on and you finish it while you have WQ emissaries available, you actually get credit towards it. For example, today I finished it after daily reset in Stormheim, but got credit for 1 world quest towards HIghmountain.

You can get nethershards from the assaults that you can either buy gear that can have a chance at legendaries, or other items like the Repurposed Fel Focuser.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I can see why they pulled it as a requirement for flying. A normal person working a 9-5 might take a long time for the stars to align and get all 4 invasions. Iv only been online for one so far. Did they not realize when they designed invasions that they would hardly ever be up during prime time in the evenings?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well not only that but Aszuna has already been up while Highmountain has not. So apparently it's completely random.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Just reading about the forced login grind-content makes my skin crawl.

I seriously want to get back into an MMO, but I just can't with Legion. Ironically, I really enjoyed the leveling for the first time ever in an MMO.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
How much use you think they're getting out of their rng seeds?

You mean how many people are showing up to do them? There was a lot I that I know of. People bang them out for nethershards I think, mostly. I know the queue for the scenario during the event was nearly instant.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry it was a vague attempt at programmer humor. Random number generator use seeds (time of day, other stuff, etc). I'm terrible at making a good joke

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Haven't gotten a single legionfall token order hall mission since I got all my followers to 900.

Stop clipping my wings Blizzard. I need to spread them and fly.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah, my monk has some followers close to 900, and the benefits have dropped. My other characters have all their followers still at 850 and the goodies keep flowing.

Artifa

N00b
Good thing I slacked/kept hoarding follower upgrades instead of unknowingly nerfing myself.

Maybe blizzard will hear all the complaints and take the mission board out of the game instead of fix it.

Tactician

Ancient
I remember in wod they did the same thing. You kept some low level followers at the beginning so you could spawn those sweet sweet resource missions, once all your dudes hit 100 you had barely any missions at all to run until they changed it. You'd think they could have remembered something wrong with the design that they implemented just last expansion

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I think it's safe to assume that the expansion teams and patch teams are different. One is working on Hour of Twilight (or whatever the next expansion is) while the other is pulling every available intern to code and design Argus. It's actually the janitorial staff that's pushing the bug fixes.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Seems like they nerfed the hell out of wyrmtongue chest spawns. Even before mage tower was up I would find clusters of them fairly often, now I'm lucky if I see 10 an hour.

xzi

Mouthbreather
To be fair, I see about 20 more people on average also just hunting chests. I don't think they nerfed spawned I think because of the removal of invasions from flying people are just farming as hard as they can because that's the best way.

Also I still like this expansion, I even like this patch. It's buggy as fuck which at some point shouldn't be excused but I'll take this over the entirety of WoD still.