World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Haven't gotten any from the chests themselves.

I've gotten them from a Mythic Dungeon, LFR EN, Normal Nighthold and the Legionfall Cache Turn in bag.

Keep in mind I'm farming somewhere between 50 and 100 chests an hour at this point and farm for hours on end. I have flying and use Demonsteel Stirrups so I can loot them without getting dismounted.

The reason I think they contribute to BLP aside from the fact that I've gotten 4 legendaries while mage tower was up is because the Mage Tower turns the regular Hidden Wyrmtongue Chests into what it says are more lucrative Veiled Wyrmtongue Chests except they drop the exact same loot. There is literally no difference in what the 2 chest types drop so if the Veiled versions don't contribute to BLP then the Mage Tower tooltip is a lie.

It's a good farming method either way though honestly because the chests drop:

1) Up to 200 nethershards
2) Up to 5 legionfall war supplies
3) 1 of 3 AP tokens worth either 55k, 110k or 209k AP at current AK levels
4) A chance at a random dauntless token
5) Order hall resources

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Khane Khane I don't know if you saw but they nerfed it to where you can only farm 100 chests a day on like the last day of the mage tower last week. I'm sure that's still the case, but just saying in case you start not seeing any.

100 is still a lot though, I farmed a lot of shards doing that for flying for sure.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've looted like 300 chests so far today. So that's definitely not the case.

xzi

Mouthbreather
For some reason it was the case last mage tower, fucking weird it's not again. Probably another bug or something lmao

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah on a ground mount it was hit or Miss. If they really added to your Lego chance then 300 must put you pretty damn close

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Make sure you shit-can any world quests that phase you, too. That stormbrew one kept doing that to me, so had to get rid of it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah that one was messing with me

And also why does that quest take so long. I think k I forgot to use an item or something

xzi

Mouthbreather
Stormbrew one is fun as fuck, there's an item you get on the side of the quest text, use it. You become hozen-esque and just jump around throwing beer. Probably my favorite WQ so far this whole expansion.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It was in my inventory labeled quest item, and mentioned it should be used. I clicked it and then I got the vehicle hot bar with a couple special abilities. You basically one shot everything.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was in my inventory labeled quest item, and mentioned it should be used. I clicked it and then I got the vehicle hot bar with a couple special abilities. You basically one shot everything.
Yeah I did that but nothing happened and item went away

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Weird as fuck lol. I know for those quests lately on Broken Shores, the "use" items just say "quest item" and there's no "Use: This shit should work, not like everything else" like they should.

Reaver

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I did that but nothing happened and item went away

This happened to me, I think there is a gap between the quest npc and the quest area where you can phase out of the quest, so you lose the item. Just have to go and y'all to him again to get another.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
So that brew quest we were talking about: As long as you stay within the borders, there's apparently no height limit, because the jump refreshes quickly and you can mid-air it.

madups.png