World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I mean, we had maiden twice but once a disconnect killed us and once 2 people being on the wrong side killed us at 1%

Damn it man, if she didn't teleport she only had like 6m HP left I could have bubble killed her in a glorious 1v1 deathmatch but noOOooOO

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tezzuka

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I mean, we had maiden twice but once a disconnect killed us and once 2 people being on the wrong side killed us at 1%

Damn it man, if she didn't teleport she only had like 6m HP left I could have bubble killed her in a glorious 1v1 deathmatch but noOOooOO
This would have been one of the most epic things I would have ever seen

xzi

Mouthbreather
rewards: a pat on the back and 5m ap

It's honestly really cool, but unless all the gear is equally matched or chosen from a pool of gear then idk. Mythic guilds are going to be the only people at that comp, which is fine and all but a group without x trinket on 3 characters vs a group without is clearly going to do better.

Cybsled

Still nice to see some PVE comps instead of PVP in this game, since PVP in this game is shit ;p

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How much am I hurting myself farming legos by skipping looking for retards? I can't even bother afk auto attacking in that garbage anymore. I refuse to do that shit anymore. I still do emis, and try to get +15s on each of my characters. I also fly around broken shore when I'm feeling lazy and put on some music and just loot chests.

EDIT: Not to mention skipping just doing those old raids in group finders. Do they add more BLP then say a chest in Broken Shore?

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
Even more boring than Overwatch, and that's hard to do.

But boring to you doesn't mean it is boring to others. And what do you mean by "hard to do"? I mean it is literally about who got world 1st / 2nd / 3rd etc.

It doesn't even need a large pool prize. Probably $10,000 for world 1st could create momentum for the hardcore PvEers.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
But boring to you doesn't mean it is boring to others. And what do you mean by "hard to do"? I mean it is literally about who got world 1st / 2nd / 3rd etc.

It doesn't even need a large pool prize. Probably $10,000 for world 1st could create momentum for the hardcore PvEers.

They wanted to do this. They wanted to make raiding truly competitive rather than a time sink.

This is how the Grand Tournament went with limited attempts per week. Then people discovered you could field multiple raid comps and that eventually gave way to the split raids of today - only too late did Blizzard realize that the poopsockers could not be stopped.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The real problem for me is I don't enjoy watching M+. I can watch mythic raid streams and at least enjoy them. When those streamers hit dungeons I shut it down. Why? I've done those dungeons hundreds of times. A 10 is a 19 just with less damage.

Same could be said about raiding I guess

Rime

<Donor>
Black Temple TW is 'fun'. You have to do mechanics on many of the fights and 95% of the people never bother to look them up or even read the dungeon journal. Won't try and PUG that again.