World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You think that excuse is bad

We had a dude in our raid die and his excuse was that his A and D keys somehow reversed keybinds for movement... Just on that one boss, exactly when he died. Yes he was serious

Does he also have cases of his vehicle suddenly accelerating when he hits the brake too?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Exorsus got world 2nd KJ. 962 pulls

Tanks

2 Guardian Druids

Healers

2 Restoration Druids

1 Holy Paladin

1 Restoration Shaman

Range DPS

2 Balance Druids

3 Frost Mages

1 Affliction Warlock

1 Marksmanship Hunter

Melee DPS

2 Assassination Rogues

2 Subtlety Rogues

2 Arms Warriors

1 Fury Warrior

Their raid itemlevel is 933.52.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Method said 1 warlock is always required. Not for hearthstone. Maybe for SS for wipe protection? Maybe portal can be utilized better by high end M guilds but I'm usually the only person that uses it in tomb although I've seen a few guildies use it on sisters. Hmm?

Although Cheat Death must work like it used to again. I hovered over my CD on my rogue and nowhere does it say that maximum it will protect is twice your max HP. Maybe I dreamt that shit? I feel like I play too many classes sometimes.

Rime

<Donor>
Portal is 100% required for Mythic KJ. I have not done it myself (not even close), but I can see where every character can use it 2-3 times over the duration of the fight. Well placed, that is a LOT of chances to save someone's life/get them into position for a rain after a shitty Singularity.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
We raid at 9pm eastern on Mon/Fri then an alt "fun run" on Thursdays. The mon/fri thing is heroic ToS atm and is currently invite only until further notice. Thursday fun runs are normal ToS but we only started that last week so is an i900 ilvl minimum and a little scrutiny on alt performance until its farm status.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All good. I run two splits during the weekend so I think I can fit in the Thursday one and we'll go from there. Just gotta hit 110, and do all the other bullshit associated with becoming raid ready. I'm used to it at this point though. Doubt I'll be ready by this Thursday but you never know.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does it matter where I get the rep for Legion Flying? Can it even be split up among toons? I don't think it worked that way with WoD Flying, so probably not for Legion, but was curious. Looking at my Warlock and Monk, and figuring out which one is gonna do the rep grind vs the other.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yep, all on one character. Like I mentioned in game, you can do order hall missions on other characters and send the resulting rep items through the mail, though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yep, all on one character. Like I mentioned in game, you can do order hall missions on other characters and send the resulting rep items through the mail, though.

Only if they are already exalted with that faction I believe.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Only if they are already exalted with that faction I believe.
Yep, looks like this is correct. Just checked my DK, who is barely at Revered with any faction, and they are still BoP. Oh well. Get farmin', Crone.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
On the plus side this expansion is the first where flying truly is just a minor convenience and you can enjoy yourself with just the flight whistle.

Take it from me. We had returning player that got flying before me