World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I farmed about 640 tickets in the last 30 hours because I'm fucking retarded and didn't want to wait to get the new darkmoon mount

Too bad tauren sit like absolute assholes while riding it, but I still love it. I mean really, click this fucking picture and look where my hands are. Gamon pic for great justice and terrorizing dalaran

WoWScrnShot_090917_092226.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lmao congrats dude. Did you go to sleep?

I beat the warlock afflic artifact challenge in like 7 attempts total yesterday lol. The corruption ring makes it an absolute joke

xzi

Mouthbreather
fuck no I just finished like 15 minutes ago I am god damn wired on coffee and energy drinks and I don't drink either of those I feel like my heart is going to explode

also jesus, really? is it that much easier than the tank one? lmao

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
fuck no I just finished like 15 minutes ago I am god damn wired on coffee and energy drinks and I don't drink either of those I feel like my heart is going to explode

also jesus, really? is it that much easier than the tank one? lmao
Yeah it's actually fairly long though and I'm not sure how you do it without the corruption ring. Basically you gotta kill a boss while tons of mobs keep getting summoned in. The corruption ring slows mobs 60% and with seed I can corrupt and explode them all easily. Just the fight takes awhile and the end has a lot of shit going on.

xzi

Mouthbreather
the healer challenge was pretty rough too only for the fact that randomly 3 mobs can decide to hit any of your party at the exact same time and they insta die and you lose. But it's weird like the first phase is the hardest. probably super easy now at 930 i did that shit like 895

myxio

Molten Core Raider
I had to keep burning rush on the whole time, even with the ring, when I did the affliction challenge. Took siphon life to keep my hp up. The DPS check was pretty tight in the first week. I think it took me like 30 attempts with flasks/pots/drums.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Same! It was a bitch to grind. Realistically I could've waited 2 more darkmoon faires and had it probably but I needed it now. I feel like I can do that shit blindfolded.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had to keep burning rush on the whole time, even with the ring, when I did the affliction challenge. Took siphon life to keep my hp up. The DPS check was pretty tight in the first week. I think it took me like 30 attempts with flasks/pots/drums.
Well I am 920 and my dps is getting to a competitive level (not at your level yet) so it was definitely easier to do. I used permanent corruption and sow the seeds and adds died almost comically fast. I only used burning rush if I drained the dude that chases you and he got close.

Vimeseh

Trakanon Raider
Well I am 920 and my dps is getting to a competitive level (not at your level yet) so it was definitely easier to do. I used permanent corruption and sow the seeds and adds died almost comically fast. I only used burning rush if I drained the dude that chases you and he got close.

Don't know if they fixed it but I was able to use the death coil cheese at 900 ilevel to beat it pretty easy. For any locks reading that still need the afflic challenge done.

Tank phase 1 with your infernal (yes he will hold aggro if you park the inferno right on top of him at spawn) and just dps it down. As soon as Raist shouts you death coil the knight and he gets stuck in purg for two phases. Summon doom guard to deal with the one portal you have pop and just blow your load on raest. At 900 ilevel with helm and prydaz I had Raest at 10 percent when the knight started chasing me again so I just used the doom guard cripple to kite him out while the dots finished Raest. Super easy way to do the fight if you don't have the ring.

lindz

#DDs
Level 100 to 110 and 870 gear score in 2 days. Dang. When I quit last fall, 870 was bleeding edge and was hard to get! My warlock feels like she's cheating.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Getting gear now is probably the easiest Ive encountered in WoW. As soon as I hit 110, I hit the time forged vendor and bought all the 880 stuff he had available. From there, the WQ's tackled most of the other stuff quickly with LFR boosting that along to 900. Hit Argus hard and heavy and you get every slot to at least 910. If I knew this route from the beginning, I believe I would have hit the 910's in about four to five evenings of playing instead of the week its taken me. From here, Im still kind of flopping around trying to find the new source of gear improvement outside of raiding.

As a returning player, getting geared up to this point has been simple. But jumping into Heroic with a crew of people that have wiped on everything several times over and are expecting you to lock step with them the first time you're in there is kind of stressful though. I think I may skip out on the raiding until the new raid drops and Im not on some uneven play field. /salt

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Man that raid was just a major fuck up all around, it wasn't necessarily you. Sometimes we do forget we have people that don't know fights, but also we had people that do know the fights that we're messing up bad. If you want to raid with us I'm all for it, and we can explain better

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Come to fun runs to learn and fill some gear holes. Then when you are ready for H crew you can show up and be full pro.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I got the prot paladin mage tower done and ended the fight with only 120 hp left as Kruul went into his rp death animation lol. Almost shit myself. I'm kind of annoyed it's just a pure DPS race, even annihilates I barely had to pay attention to (until the third one). I guess making an actual tank challenge would be difficult, but whatever. Got my flail I'm happy.

& saw someone ask in guild the other day but yes the mage tower change is retroactive, I have the KJ skin as prot even though I've never tanked him in heroic and have only healed it with my holy skin.