World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Another bring the "war" back to warcraft bullshit. They do this every few years then instantly forget about it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Confirmed crazy bitch Jaina stupid conflict plotline.

Where are people finding these new continents? I mean shit Pandaria made sense given the whole mist thing but cmon....

Needless

Toe Sucker
wait are they gonna bring high elves to the alliance then?

yo damn jaina lookin thicc

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't get why anyone would want to play with Vanilla skill trees again, content and progression sure, but I seriously hope they aren't planning on bringing back one useful tree for each class and everyone trying to be the old Spriest or Feral snowflake that had to get dragged along.

Juvarisx

Florida
I don't get why anyone would want to play with Vanilla skill trees again, content and progression sure, but I seriously hope they aren't planning on bringing back one useful tree for each class and everyone trying to be the old Spriest or Feral snowflake that had to get dragged along.

My guess since they made a joke about the server blades it will be 1.12

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm guessing Classic will be released during the content drought after the expansion launches. 2019, maybe. lol

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Ugh, I hate the (regularly scheduled) PvP nonsense. "Monsters from another dimension want to kill us all? Let's beat each other up until they win!" Not to mention the absurdity of pretending we won't be fighting the same raids, regardless of what faction we're on.

Speaking of which, is the final boss corrupted Sylvanas or corrupted Jaina?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That was pretty underwhelming. Is this another MoP where it’s all about the war until it’s all about the big bad?

I expected it to go down to alliance and horde grouping instead of this way. Also, did that not look like an RTS mini-game? Not able to watch the ceremony.

Vanilla would only be fun if it was the old wacky talent trees imo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users