World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Heroic down, Argus was a joke compared to heroic KJ

cleared normal again on my rogue and bear, both got trinkets from argus....wtb legendary trinkets.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Got a question. Last I played Wow was probably 2 months after EN went live and the highest AK I have is 21 on my paladin. I'm playing catch up on my DK whose currently level 107. I thought AK is suppose to go up to 41 on any 110 alt that hasn't reached AK 41 when pat has 7.3 drops.

Last edited:

Rime

<Donor>
Artifact Knowledge is now game-wide. So yes. Any 110 has 54 (Tuesday it will be 55 - The current max) and anyone who hits 110 will auto-jump from 0 to 55.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow, nice to see that Tyrande is still cunty even after Illidan completely saved everyone's asses.

xzi

Mouthbreather
so uh, this leather belt sure is something on Tauren Death-Enveloping Cincture

codpiece.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Finally did antorus myself.

Maybe it's the shiny but I like it way more than tos. It feels like a real raid zone. I did shit dps though. That sucked

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Finally did antorus myself.

Maybe it's the shiny but I like it way more than tos. It feels like a real raid zone. I did shit dps though. That sucked

Yeah I freaking loved that raid too. The music is so epic during Argus the Unmaker fight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

norp

Bronze Squire
Antorus is quite good, minus like 2-3 small things. Coven is over-tuned probably, and the run-backs are pretty annoying. Oh and I guess the tier sets are sort of screwed up balance wise.