World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rime

<Donor>
Because LFR attracts significantly more people than any other difficulty. So they have to space the content out. Make it last until little Jimmy has 'beat' the tier.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Because LFR attracts significantly more people than any other difficulty. So they have to space the content out. Make it last until little Jimmy has 'beat' the tier.

Honestly I don't see the issue with gating the ever living fuck out of LFR. Normal is easy enough to pug that people should at least try more than LFR

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Normal draws some serious fucktards in pugs. I stopped doing normal ages ago because elitist tards think they are the world's greatest normal player doing 200k deeps on Ursoc.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Normal draws some serious fucktards in pugs. I stopped doing normal ages ago because elitist tards think they are the world's greatest normal player doing 200k deeps on Ursoc.

To be fair 200k was an ok baseline for Normal EN.. it just shows the level of failure that is blizzard that dps is like fucking 7-10x higher now.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Normal would be LFR, if LFR wasn't LFR.

riddler.jpg

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Not everyone wants to try hard. But when you have a large playerbase that's super casual to the point where they pay for everything they want and cause less problems for you than the more committed groups combined, you bet your ass you'll give them a raid to play in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

selis

Molten Core Raider
coming back to play! gonna shelf the shaman though so boring, the whole people needed healers and tanks was vastly overcalculated for legion. DPS FTW

xzi

Mouthbreather
xzi xzi big Kurn, whats up with paladins right now? They good bad and which specs? Thank you sir =)

Holy is as strong as it's ever been, new tier is insane in 5mans. It's good in raids but it's all beacon-based and it's like.. I don't need THAT much tank healing? lmao. It's certainly not bad at all though.

Ret is alright. It's still boring and you're at the bottom of the dps barrel (it's not a crazy dropoff like some people would have you believe) but you bring wisdom so everyone wants you anyways. Tons of aoe pulls in the new raid so we shine more than we have in the past.

Prot is the same. You're not going to push mythic as a main tank prot on progression imo. Heroic you'll be completely fine however. You need a crazy amount of haste to be able to keep up your shield block to near 100% and with the new tier coming out stats are gonna be wonky for a few weeks. Still has an extremely high aoe capability though and more often than not I'm close to the dps, if not higher in damage in 5mans. I love prot for dungeons really.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Just saw this guy chilling in the flaming ruins of the command building:
WoWScrnShot_120317_110046.jpg

Couldn't help reminding me of:
c4jt321.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Oh, and as a guy who only raids in LFR, I hope they don't get rid of it. It's great for those of us who have lots of family agro and therefore don't feel any remorse for having to quit mid fight to go do family shit that just came up, or answer the door bell or whatever since you know it won't have any effect on the raid. Can't do that in Normal or Heroic unless you want to be a prick, which I don't.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
coming back to play! gonna shelf the shaman though so boring, the whole people needed healers and tanks was vastly overcalculated for legion. DPS FTW
When legion launched I told literally everyone in the guild to play dps. Still had people day 1 thinking they'd main tank for us

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean you can just raid with us. We do normal and heroic. We do require a little more DPS than 200k
What day do you guys raid? I left all my guilds and just started working on my demon hunter (up to ilvl 840, yeah yeah) but there are few casual guilds on my server. Have a baby coming tomorrow so dont want to commit to mythic or anything hardcore.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fri and Monday 9pm est to midnight.

Prertty soon I imagine @Alkorin will be doing antorus N on Thursdays at the same time while Fri and Monday is heroic (and maybe beyond??)

If you're looking for just a guild to chill in though feel free to join. Social members are fine

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
The forum guild does some serious raiding, but there's plenty of casualness to it. Plus you get to hang out with people who don't suck and have a buttload of personality. Just join with a main or an alt; figure shit out later.

When legion launched I told literally everyone in the guild to play dps. Still had people day 1 thinking they'd main tank for us

And you told people to have an alt spec of dps if they wanted to play tank/heal on their own time, but nope...fuckers didn't listen.

This is a great expansion for dps, and if you're competent everyone wants you. Ranged especially - play a mage, warlock, or hunter.