World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is that starfox looking creature is an actual playable race?

It's not been confirmed but the amount of work they are putting into those cute fucks makes people think they will be. I hope so.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Given the amount of models, animations and stuff, it's either a playable race or a race you "disguise" yourself during questing, and the work done seems a bit too much for 15-30mn of quests.

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Yeah gotta watch out for the purple cum balls.

We just had to the off tank soak them up to a certain point (mainly up until the last robot phase or 2, after which everyone had to avoid them). There are strats I've seen where everyone just stays stacked in one big gay pile and you only soak the most inner melee orbs, but our strat is to just stagger around the boss.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah gotta watch out for the purple cum balls.

We just had to the off tank soak them up to a certain point (mainly up until the last robot phase or 2, after which everyone had to avoid them). There are strats I've seen where everyone just stays stacked in one big gay pile and you only soak the most inner melee orbs, but our starts were to just stagger around the boss.
That's what we're doing and it's fine fight is great BAM SOMEONE ATE A BALL AND WIPED USB

Needless

Toe Sucker
did they explain how allied races would be handled in the future? i'm moreso curious why they have their own tab when you go to create one

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably because they have to be unlocked so they don’t want new players confused. I assume they will all be handled the same, upon finishing some questline or reaching some reputation level, the unlock questline will be available at the embassy in Org or SW. Once complete, you have access to the allied race.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But is it though? For a new race they probably have to do a lot of remodeling for armor pieces no?

No idea but I doubt it. Most, if not all, of the allied races are just new textures over preexisting skeletons. Also, I doubt they remodel every single piece anyways. They probably map the armor onto a new skeleton and that then applies to all armors in the game.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
But is it though? For a new race they probably have to do a lot of remodeling for armor pieces no?
No. People that know more than I do about the subject have said that player character models are built around a small number of skeletons that more or less share animations (for efficiency sake). That’s the biggest evidence that the fox things are a player race because they’re built on a player skeleton instead of a unique NPC skeleton (like naga, demons, vrykul maybe? You get the idea).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user