World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Letting us wear all legos at once at some point (have them scale to regular ILVL at 111, and turn off the lego trait) would be a shit load of OP fun. I think my DH would have a lego in all slots except gloves and 1 trinket.

So of course they wouldn't do that.

Shit, even leave the lego trait. Let's get nuts.

giphy.gif

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I would leave one toon with full legos parked at 110 just to PL my other toons to 120 with (assuming the dungeon/mob scaling system works the same way as it does now in Legion)

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
As fun as it would be to equip all of the legendaries at once it is going to be painful enough to wean people of their artifacts and a couple legendaries as is. Going from doing everything to going back to normal would be a pretty terrible leveling experience. It already looks to be a pretty rocky one coming down off of just all the extra shit the artifacts give you.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
When I equip all my legendaries for the first time, I want a server-wide cinematic. Everyone will know.

greenranger1.gif

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
White Ranger was lame. Green Ranger was way better. The flute-knife was awesome, and the dragon is better than the stupid tiger.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure there's a fight I've enjoyed less than M Kin. Even rekills are a chore and I'm even a warlock that just gets to sit on the ledge and ignore everything. Most of my guild says M Mistress was their least favorite of this expansion but I actually loved that one so who knows.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mistress had a combination of bad design decisions, but some ranged DPS didn't have to deal with them, as much. The camera limitation designs this xpac were noticeable on many fights, but nowhere near as much as her. This was annoying for anyone that plays zoomed out farther than short to mid-range. Add to that, the translucent floor, and 100% miss chance void zone that you can hardly see, especially where it ends, and it was the dumbest thing to deal with for tanks and melee. Then, it was tuned tight enough, mythic was taking 150+ wipes; making a potent recipe for shit tier boss.

I guess Kingeroth was a bit of the opposite? Good for a few classes (that have short dps cooldowns), and shit tier for everyone else? But hey, at least the camera wasnt doing stupid shit, so its got that going for it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Mistress prog was fucking stupid and having 4 skills that 1shot overlap randomly throughout the fight was stupid

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not sure there's a fight I've enjoyed less than M Kin. Even rekills are a chore and I'm even a warlock that just gets to sit on the ledge and ignore everything. Most of my guild says M Mistress was their least favorite of this expansion but I actually loved that one so who knows.
What I hate is there's a lack of control. I can "BALL INNER CIRCLE", but if a single person doesn't move it's game over. It's the same thing with KJ. One person doesn't soak and it's a wipe.

I don't think those are fun designs

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I guess Kingeroth was a bit of the opposite? Good for a few classes (that have short dps cooldowns), and shit tier for everyone else? But hey, at least the camera wasnt doing stupid shit, so its got that going for it.

I just hate that you can't @cursor on his body, you have to do it on the floor outside the glowy ring.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Mistress had a combination of bad design decisions, but some ranged DPS didn't have to deal with them, as much. The camera limitation designs this xpac were noticeable on many fights, but nowhere near as much as her. This was annoying for anyone that plays zoomed out farther than short to mid-range. Add to that, the translucent floor, and 100% miss chance void zone that you can hardly see, especially where it ends, and it was the dumbest thing to deal with for tanks and melee. Then, it was tuned tight enough, mythic was taking 150+ wipes; making a potent recipe for shit tier boss.

Yeah this is a good point for sure. I was on my Mage last tier. Blink made most of the mechanics in that fight trivial. I just really enjoyed the fish buff mini game.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just hate that you can't @cursor on his body, you have to do it on the floor outside the glowy ring.

That's a little weird, maybe because they didn't put any kind of invisible floor under him. You could switch it to a @focus (or @focus's target) macro, if you dont use focus for something else.

That does remind me, when I was Subtlety, death from above on Kingaroth always ported you to the same spot, which can cause reverb strike shenanigans. I could imagine that had to be great fun for those mythic rogues in the first weeks/month, before Assassination pulled ahead/got buffed.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
If there was a way to setup multiple focus targets, that'd be nice. @focus1 @focus2, since I use focus for other things, and also would mean I'd need two buttons or an alt modifier for the adds, but with ctrl/alt/shift+# already bound to other spells... it's the only boss that this happens on, it's just annoying wasting 2-3 seconds because SF isn't firing off because my mouse isn't in just the right spot.