World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The only problem with Heroic Raiding (After downgrading from Mythic/old-Heroic 10s) is that I've just felt myself getting shittier and shittier at the game over this expansion, since being on point doesn't matter as much in Heroic. Shit's going to fall over anyway, so it's gotten dull and unfulfilling, even though I still love the actual people I'm BSing with in vent as the pointless fights go on. Mythic + 5man pushing is probably the only reason I still remember how to push bottan. Guess it doesn't helped that I mained DH this expansion and it went from interesting momentum gameplay to "derp mash chaos strike and eyebeams"

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh I'm still playing. I can't lead a forum guild

Even leading non raiding guilds is a pain in the fucking ass and gets stressful. Better to just take a break than to really cause yourself RL problems from it. Even in the tail end of an expansion it's a lot of people wanting random stuff and trying to herd them in one direction takes a non trivial amount of work.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Spend the rest of the expansion discovering the wonderful world of pet battles and collecting. The cuteness of them is stress relieving and cruising around Azeroth catching them all is soothing.

• 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Of all the people I'll miss in game, I'll miss mccheese the least. Because he lied about the buffalo cape cod chips

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
It's time to quit being afraid of your feelings noodle. It's time to play EverQuest.

• 3Supertaster
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm considering playing some new game that looks old as all fuck like everquest, does that count?

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Plenty of us still playing around in Discord, so not like we're disappearing altogether.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Appropriate timing to receive this email...

Screenshot_20180331-130706_Gmail.jpg

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yeah, me and 3 of my friends got the same invite last night, must be a big wave.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't get why anyone would test Wow. It just means when it drops and you get to keep your gear that you will burn out that much faster.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
We're all constantly testing WoW anyway. You just get to find the bugs first and watch Blizzard ignore your feedback until the product's live.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I use the alphas to test leveling paths, since I enjoy the server level cap race each expansion launch. I also use the Alpha to test specs/classes to see what I'll like to play on live, although that's obviously not something to be relying on this far out.

Rime

<Donor>
Half of my guild got in. But I did not. They all refuse to test the Battle Pet system, while I would do that wholeheartedly. Such a shame.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I like running the initial quests to optimize leveling during launch. I'm also curious to see how badly the lack of artifact abilities and traits is going to fuck me up.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Got this a couple of days ago. I haven't had the desire to log on to an Alpha server since Cata. I wish I could hand it out to someone who wants it more. Meh.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck dude, if you guys are so keen on leveling, you could level some of my alts. I can't stand leveling once, never mind multiple times. Every expansion some dude much smarter then me will post a leveling path on reddit or the forums and it always works out fine.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
I'm just biding my time until the pre-BfA get rich quick shit is patched in so that I can level everything to 110 quickly. I have no wish to go through this new leveling system on a bunch of alts. Ugh.

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Do you guys really think there will be a get to 110 fast patch when a major feature of the “content” for BFA seems to involve prolonging the leveling of new alts?