World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Why doesn't the Alliance just sail west of Silithus and dump it off in Redridge?

Someone hiding another continent over there?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I put my WeakAuras near my character soI can see them, or at least see them light up outside the corners of my eyes
Yea, I understand, the vids that the guy makes me laugh at how automated the combat can become. I'm trying to find a UI that will let me play as cleanly as BDO, where I never see a hotbutton for my skills unless they are on cooldown (or also in WoW's case, proc'd and rdy).

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Why doesn't the Alliance just sail west of Silithus and dump it off in Redridge?

Someone hiding another continent over there?

Shrug, you would have to ask Blizzard. I'm not sure how far it is, in canon. Maybe its faster one way or another.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So you stare at a bar with a bunch of glowy buttons above the bar below? lol
Believe it or not it helped me out alot. I use his rogue weak aura set and I use Croxke for my DK. Crokxe's DK weak auras are amazing.

Wago

Last edited:

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Gd survival hunter is fun. It's what enhancement shaman should have been for the last 3 expansion. The only thing I dislike is that wildfire bomb is this strange cone aoe instead of a big ol circle.

• 1Solidarity

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
Why do people even use add-ons? Seriously, the default UI is just fine once you scale it down. Anything else is just a crutch. Can't play the game without add-ons? Can't play the game at all.

• 3Picard
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 11 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Why do people even use add-ons? Seriously, the default UI is just fine once you scale it down. Anything else is just a crutch. Can't play the game without add-ons? Can't play the game at all.
Default UI looks like ass IMO.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

I need john cena music to tell me when to press my deeps cooldown.

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gd survival hunter is fun. It's what enhancement shaman should have been for the last 3 expansion. The only thing I dislike is that wildfire bomb is this strange cone aoe instead of a big ol circle.
My only problem with Survival Hunter is that if "colored wildfire bombs" talent is ever not the best talent in its row, the spec becomes a vastly less interesting/engaging playstyle. Like, half the talent choices feel like they should just be the baseline way the spec works.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of addons...I usually run Bartender, Zperl, and DBM. I mainly like to have something to scale up debuffs/dots/buffs on mobs/targets. Looks like Zperl is dead as far as intelligent support. What do people recommend? Elvui? It always seemed that was a bitch to set up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of addons...I usually run Bartender, Zperl, and DBM. I mainly like to have something to scale up debuffs/dots/buffs on mobs/targets. Looks like Zperl is dead as far as intelligent support. What do people recommend? Elvui? It always seemed that was a bitch to set up.

Ditch bartender just use ElvUi. Trust me. Unless you have some weirdo shit its fine as a replacement.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Cause you have game mechanics that can one shot a person and wipe the whole raid. I don't think without DMB alot of guilds wouldn't be able to do some of the content. Watch any mythic raider stream or YouTube video. They all use dbm.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My only problem with Survival Hunter is that if "colored wildfire bombs" talent is ever not the best talent in its row, the spec becomes a vastly less interesting/engaging playstyle. Like, half the talent choices feel like they should just be the baseline way the spec works.

I think the first talent in that row is better for single-target/raids? The bomb one is more fun/interesting though.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Uh elvui literally has like an 8 step installation for choosing colors and then it's done

joz123

Potato del Grande
Cause you have game mechanics that can one shot a person and wipe the whole raid. I don't think without DMB alot of guilds wouldn't be able to do some of the content. Watch any mythic raider stream or YouTube video. They all use dbm.
Ya not like there were MMO's before WoW where you had to actually learn and memorize mechanics the hard way *cough*EQ*cough*. The only addons I use for WoW now are Mapcoords and Omnicc. Neither are necessary really.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users