World of Warcraft: Current Year

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
That said, they're infinitely inferior to the legion precursor invasions. It offers dick to anyone but max level players.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Her reasoning behind marching on Teldrassil makes sense, but I don't really get the need to kill Malfurion during all of this. I guess cause he's not going to let the horde take Teldrassil without a fight, and from a lore standpoint Malfurion is strong as FUCK. Stupidly overpowered, even.

We still don't actually know who burns the tree down, it really looks like the horde is going to do it and we'll probably find out on tues, but I honestly think it won't be the horde at all. Either the alliance or an outside force, to make sure a war is to come.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think her taking down Malfurion is simply taking out the enemy's biggest gun. I really, really hope her and Jaina aren't corrupted bs shit. How about we just have someone be ruthless for a change? When you realize that Garrosh wasn't really corrupted and actually just wanted the power...it almost makes you respect him as a villain more. Other than the bullshit timetravel stuff.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I feel really bad for all the people that have to suffer through me learning how to play a freshly boosted character.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Asmongold showed some video he made the other day on twitch (probably for youtube I guess?) and a fucking cockroach crawled on him and he reacted like it was no big deal.

• 2WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I don't think they'll go corruption route for them two. Jaina especially, I took her "beware of me" as a "fuck the horde" not a "I'm gonna kill everyone" type thing. Which honestly it's about time. If they bring back Thrall she's 100% going to kill him it's gonna be wild.

Sylvanas seems relatively uncorruptable, she's just precise and straight to the point. Whether that means killing babies so they don't grow to be warriors or cutting off supply lines, I don't think she's afraid of looking like the bad guy.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I think her taking down Malfurion is simply taking out the enemy's biggest gun. I really, really hope her and Jaina aren't corrupted bs shit. How about we just have someone be ruthless for a change? When you realize that Garrosh wasn't really corrupted and actually just wanted the power...it almost makes you respect him as a villain more. Other than the bullshit timetravel stuff.

If we get a Blizz high res Sylvannas/Jaina scissorfest they can do what the fuck ever they want to do with the lore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Right now I have zero incentive to log in other than the tmog, and pet token rewards from the legion mission board (that I'll buy lvl25 tokens with but not actually pet battle).

I'm pretty sure all the pet boosting items moved over to the new tokens. Existing pet battle tokens are useless if you already have all the toys and pets.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel really bad for all the people that have to suffer through me learning how to play a freshly boosted character.
If you press buttons you're already better than 80% of the actively played characters.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If you press buttons you're already better than 80% of the actively played characters.

I bailed on two different Karazhan dungeons because I died and couldn't find my way back. I feel like I'm firmly in Blizzard's target audience.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I made the mistake of trying out Fury Warr and now I'm doing a Crone Crone . It's pretty damn fun. Demo warlock looking intriguing too.

Probably sticking to huntard though.
One of us! One of us!!

I don't like the ramp up time on Demo Warlock. Feels bad. Druid and shapeshifting are a hella good time, and Balance isn't that bad, but a few grey LFR parses later and I'm not too keen on Druid anymore.

I'm back to Hunter, and gonna run through some Argus LFR to see how that fairs out in a raid environment. I suspect it'll be pretty good.

Haven't bit the bullet and bought BfA yet, and at this exact moment, I wouldn't be all that sad if I didn't have it. If I do, it's either DH, War, or Rogue to boost, as I have 110s of the rest. Maybe I try that Fury War since my boy Brikk said it was good!!

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
If we get a Blizz high res Sylvannas/Jaina scissorfest they can do what the fuck ever they want to do with the lore.

This is far as I am able to go at the moment but I'm sure your dreams can come true if you rule34 it.

sylvanas_and_jaina_by_mikesw1234-dai5z7y.jpg

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
This is far as I am able to go at the moment but I'm sure your dreams can come true if you rule34 it.

sylvanas_and_jaina_by_mikesw1234-dai5z7y.jpg

I know what Rule34 has to offer, that's why I specified one of Blizz's super sexy ultrarealistic 1080p movies. Fuck, you can still fap to the ones from 20 years ago.

• 1Worf

Rime

<Donor>
Placing this as my bet for the expansion/Sylvanas...

Sylvanas is immune to the Old God fuckery due to having been to WoW-Hell(two Ls)/Banshee/whatever - It is why the Loa selected her. That is the 'morally' grey thing. Old Gods will be manipulating things, making the Horde seem more and more evil, then at the end, we find out they have been making us seem like Hitlers to the Alliance, making us feel that we have to go all out against them, which feeds into it.

• 1Solidarity