World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I don't think they'll go corruption route for them two. Jaina especially, I took her "beware of me" as a "fuck the horde" not a "I'm gonna kill everyone" type thing. Which honestly it's about time. If they bring back Thrall she's 100% going to kill him it's gonna be wild.

Don't know about Thrall but Rexxar does have a new model for BfA...

xzi

Mouthbreather
Don't know about Thrall but Rexxar does have a new model for BfA...

I imagine they're going to clash at some point for certain. Also Mok'Nathal model he has is fucking amazing and if we can't have ogres as a race I would settle for one of those.

& I just think Thrall would be interesting for her to kill, as he's now a completely broken man. They used to be really good friends, she saved him even several times as well as been saved by him.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't think they'll go corruption route for them two. Jaina especially, I took her "beware of me" as a "fuck the horde" not a "I'm gonna kill everyone" type thing. Which honestly it's about time. If they bring back Thrall she's 100% going to kill him it's gonna be wild.

Sylvanas seems relatively uncorruptable, she's just precise and straight to the point. Whether that means killing babies so they don't grow to be warriors or cutting off supply lines, I don't think she's afraid of looking like the bad guy.

There's two dungeons and one zone in Kul Tiras that's old one corruption shit. N'Zoth and Azshara are coming.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
How is the Darkshore stuff handled from the Horde point of view? In particular many of the Alliance WQs feature the druids protecting nature and rallying the forest defenses and the like. I would have to imagine that would seem rather odd from the point of view of Horde druids, especially Tauren.

As far as Anduin goes, he comes across as a fairly level headed guy who still hopes for peace and can't understand why the Horde are so gangbusters on being moustache twirly. From that perspective he's given the Horde and especially Sylvannue the benefit of the doubt on several occasions and even still makes sure to do the honorable thing etc.

In that sense it would have made more sense for the Alliance to be the ones who discovered Azurite and to have started mining it as you could have played off Horde aggression as trying to prevent the Alliance from gainijg WMDs. For the first half of this plot it's all about the Alliance reacting to stuff Sylvanas has set in motion.

Last edited:

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Demo is a fuckton of fun. Destro is like an old baseball glove. Haven't touched affliction yet. I hear it needs some haste or something.
Affliction just needs a reliable source of shard generation, or multiple mobs around you to be great long term; Demo just keeps going; Destro..is like an ugly stepchild.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you press buttons you're already better than 80% of the actively played characters.
And if you press the buttons you're told to press by some UI-addon element, you're on par with 99% of the playerbase.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How is the Darkshore stuff handled from the Horde point of view? In particular many of the Alliance WQs feature the druids protecting nature and rallying the forest defenses and the like. I would have to imagine that would seem rather odd from the point of view of Horde druids, especially Tauren.

As far as Anduin goes, he comes across as a fairly level headed guy who still hopes for peace and can't understand why the Horde are so gangbusters on being moustache twirly. From that perspective he's given the Horde and especially Sylvannue the benefit of the doubt on several occasions and even still makes sure to do the honorable thing etc.

In that sense it would have made more sense for the Alliance to be the ones who discovered Azurite and to have started mining it as you could have played off Horde aggression as trying to prevent the Alliance from gainijg WMDs. For the first half of this plot it's all about the Alliance reacting to stuff Sylvanas has set in motion.

Sylvanas is following the lead of Garrosh and making every effort to get Azerite ahead of the Alliance and prevent them from gaining any advantage from it. Because fuck Night Elfs and Malfurion. Destroying Teldrassil is so they can't use the port there to transport Azerite from the Dark Shore to the Eastern Kingdoms.

Cybsled

I imagine they're going to clash at some point for certain. Also Mok'Nathal model he has is fucking amazing and if we can't have ogres as a race I would settle for one of those.

& I just think Thrall would be interesting for her to kill, as he's now a completely broken man. They used to be really good friends, she saved him even several times as well as been saved by him.

Thrall appear before Jaina. Jaina summons an ice dagger to kill Thrall, but it does nothing. We find out Thrall is astral projecting himself, but then for no reason dies for no apparent reason after doing this.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This guy has only done a few classes but I like his WA work. Nice for those of us that hate staring at the bar below.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
Sylvanas is following the lead of Garrosh and making every effort to get Azerite ahead of the Alliance and prevent them from gaining any advantage from it. Because fuck Night Elfs and Malfurion. Destroying Teldrassil is so they can't use the port there to transport Azerite from the Dark Shore to the Eastern Kingdoms.

Note that she only wants to capture Teldrassil, not destroy it. She just wants to cut off the Alliance ability to transport the Azerite from Kalimdor to Stormwind.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thrall appear before Jaina. Jaina summons an ice dagger to kill Thrall, but it does nothing. We find out Thrall is astral projecting himself, but then for no reason dies for no apparent reason after doing this.

Where is that faggot Thrall anyway?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’ve been destro since Wotlk on my lock. It’s one of those specs that seems to work well. It’s nothing unique. Hell, it feels like a mage spec, but it’s always fairly solid and adaptable. It’s the Toyota Camry of caster specs.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Note that she only wants to capture Teldrassil, not destroy it. She just wants to cut off the Alliance ability to transport the Azerite from Kalimdor to Stormwind.

The Azerite is being mined in Silithus... Teldrassil is on the complete other side of Kalimdor and you would not only have to transport it all the way up there, you would have to do so BY SHIP since its a goddamn island.

Magimaster

Trakanon Raider
But she does want to kill Malfurion.

True. Of course he is the night elves leader and also the single most powerful druid on the whole planet, who nearly stopped the whole Horde offensive with a wall of wisps. Taking him out is both a strategic neccesity and a way to take the fight out of their forces.

It is war and Sylvanus hasnt been shy about admitting that, but she is also no fool. Ocupying Teldrasill and forcing the Alliance to waste time and resources retaking it while the Horde can gather Azerite is much better than destroying it and escalating the conflict.

Besides, if she really wanted them all dead, she would just Blight the whole damn coastline then the tree itself.