World of Warcraft: Current Year

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im pretty sure it's guaranteed off the last boss. Unless I'm just stupid lucky and have gotten one in all 15 I've done so far.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's not a guaranteed drop. I've done 20 M0s and only have 4 or 5 I believe.
It's still to make a piece of gear that is higher then any drops currently in the game and equal to the highest of titanforges. If it took less then that I would be disappointed. Everyone would be full 355 and there would be no reason to do any content.

Khane

Hyperbole much? Each profession, if you choose to take one for your armor type, can only make 2 pieces. For tailors it's gloves and legs. That's it. 15 isn't the problem, the fact that I can only get 10 a week right now is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Aw, you gotta wait a week and a half for the best item in the game. Fucking boo hoo. So you can get both pieces, since it's only 2, before raids release. I feel so fucking bad for you.

You sound like you basically want everything in the game handed to you and basically don't want to ever play the actual game. Why do you play?

• 1Repost

Khane

We get it Fyff. You love time gating and think it's a great component of gaming.

"Sound like I want it handed to me"... yea me saying I'd gladly grind this shit out if I was able to and that is much preferred to this artificial cockblock time gate bullshit is the same as saying just mail me the item when I log in. It's 2 items, what exactly is the problem with allowing players access to them if they put the time in ASAP? I'm sure you won't be able to come up with a logical argument.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

myxio

Molten Core Raider
I've also gotten one off every M0, can't wait to craft some shit VERs piece.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We get it Fyff. You love time gating and think it's a great component of gaming.

"Sound like I want it handed to me"... yea me saying I'd gladly grind this shit out if I was able to and that is much preferred to this artificial cockblock time gate bullshit is the same as saying just mail me the item when I log in. It's 2 items, what exactly is the problem with allowing players access to them if they put the time in ASAP? I'm sure you won't be able to come up with a logical argument.
If they drop from m+ then you can actually grind them out

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By the time m plus is out you will get the same or better ilvl from heroic and m plus. It's a time gate because they want you to log on for 3 weeks before raids drop. Khane is literally retarded. He wants to finish all content in a day then complain he is bored.

• 1Repost

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I feel like I didn't get one everytime but I also don't care about crafting I guess I'll check when I get home. Maybe I have 20 afterall.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I ran a mythic last night and got 3 drops in 1 dungeon, 2 titanforged to 355, my friends are still raging today. As soon as it ended, I did a world quest that warforged up to 340. I should have tryed for some rare mounts or something with my luck last night!

Khane

By the time m plus is out you will get the same or better ilvl from heroic and m plus. It's a time gate because they want you to log on for 3 weeks before raids drop. Khane is literally retarded. He wants to finish all content in a day then complain he is bored.

Yep, that's what would happen. I'd complain that I'm bored. Listen Fyff I know this is a hard concept for you to understand but if there is so little content in a brand fucking new expansion that I'd be able to do everything in one week and they need to force me to slow down so I'm not bored right out of the gate, there is a major problem with the game.

It's like you have Stockholm Syndrome for Blizzard.

• 1Like

Khane

We already covered that. But when M+ releases so will the raid along with higher ilvl drops from M+ itself and that 355 gear ain't lookin so hot anymore. Especially since there is a tradeoff for using all those hydrocores on crafted gear instead of some sweet 32 slot baggies.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Aw, you gotta wait a week and a half for the best item in the game.
By the time m plus is out you will get the same or better ilvl from heroic and m plus.

I like that your defense of the game is indistinguishable from criticism of the game.

Yep, that's what would happen. I'd complain that I'm bored. Listen Fyff I know this is a hard concept for you to understand but if there is so little content in a brand fucking new expansion that I'd be able to do everything in one week and they need to force me to slow down so I'm not bored right out of the gate, there is a major problem with the game.

It's like you have Stockholm Syndrome for Blizzard.

There's something to be said for completing your objectives so you don't have to log all the time. You put in the extra effort now so it's off your plate.

There's nothing wrong with a forty year mortgage! Wait, you want a ten year? Where's your drive going to come from once you've paid it off!?! It's like you just want home ownership handed to you.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like that your defense of the game is indistinguishable from criticism of the game.

There's something to be said for completing your objectives so you don't have to log all the time. You put in the extra effort now so it's off your plate.

There's nothing wrong with a forty year mortgage! Wait, you want a ten year? Where's your drive going to come from once you've paid it off!?! It's like you just want home ownership handed to you.
The gear is raid prep gear. I know it's a hard concept to get.

Khane

How did you know I have a 10 year mortgage? SUINEG!!!!

• 1Jonesing

Khane

The gear is raid prep gear. I know it's a hard concept to get.

Better make sure players can't get it before the raid!

As Impossible as it is I have gotten tired of arguing with you and am real bored of your incessant defense of shitty game systems anytime anyone complains about anything in this thread. Congratulations, you are the second person I have ever put on ignore in all the variations of this forum.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know Khane ignored me. But for the other try hards out there, you can get both before raids drop. It's a tough concept for him to figure out dates and how weeks work and shit.

• 1Repost

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So it's just some transitional gear and not all that big of a deal? Then why the hyperbolic strawman of "you just want the best items in the game handed to you."
What statements have I posted that were a straw man? The gear is meant to get you ready for raid and they want you to work for it. It's really not a hard concept.

Let's take the mortgage example. Once you pay off your 10 year mortgage do you keep paying the mortgage company or do something else with your money? MMOs are about the carrot. They want you to have to continue coming back for 30 years, not see you leave early.

• 1Repost