World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's like all the patch "island" content that we usually don't get until later on in expansions. Nice change of pace to get it so early on.

I am guessing every big patch or every other one is going to have a different warfront with a similar zone change so they can keep that kind of end game content rotating through other areas.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When did that happen? Last time i really paid attention to it was mid legion and it seemed like they just started the whole xrealm mythic once the new raid content hit. So EN could be done in NH, NH when ToS hit etc. at least i thought it was like that. Odd that they changed it again.
This raid when they added in the new achievements.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Warfront change is nice. Also the turn ins for AP was nice as I was 1k away from my next level and just turned in 100g and 100war supplies and got 1k

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Inb4 they fuck up the rollback and we're all in Tomb of Sargeras gear.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I do not envy the poor database grunts who have to wrestle with that mess

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If it gave me a buff I might.

Remind me to track down and murder whoever the asshole is who thought 20 minute buffs from shrines was acceptable. That shit needs to be 1 hour minimum, preferably 2, so people can actually *USE* them while out doing quests and shit.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Asmon didn't even try Heoric today while Towelliee is plugging away at it. Asmon isn't the poopsocker I think he is, but he hates the catch up they do every tier so I can see why. It doesn't pay off in the end.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anyone can fuck off and come in at any time and "catch up", so it pretty much defeats a lot of the efforts given towards maximizing unless you're worried about world first. Otherwise, why try so hard. You can half ass and be up to speed at any point if you have the time to invest. Even the AP curve is being truncated. If you're not a try hard, bleeding edge asshole, why bother putting in an inordinate amount of time and effort, just to get shit on when the next patch hits (or look at it as an easy way of coasting through, and keeping pace without having to play balls deep in order to keep up). Until mythic raiding is available, it definitely seems like a lot of wasted effort, burning your dick off just to have 1% better stats. I get it, go for it, but ultimately we're all chasing that same dragon. Some of us just have a bigger ego about it, aka don't have a life and can allocate time to do so, which hasn't changed, blame soaks, whatever, with enough lifeless faggots you'll always be able to poopsock the "challenge" eventually, or a critical player will quit and fuck your team.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Anyone can fuck off and come in at any time and "catch up", so it pretty much defeats a lot of the efforts given towards maximizing unless you're worried about world first. Otherwise, why try so hard. You can half ass and be up to speed at any point if you have the time to invest. Even the AP curve is being truncated. If you're not a try hard, bleeding edge asshole, why bother putting in an inordinate amount of time and effort, just to get shit on when the next patch hits (or look at it as an easy way of coasting through, and keeping pace without having to play balls deep in order to keep up). Until mythic raiding is available, it definitely seems like a lot of wasted effort, burning your dick off just to have 1% better stats. I get it, go for it, but ultimately we're all chasing that same dragon. Some of us just have a bigger ego about it, aka don't have a life and can allocate time to do so, which hasn't changed, blame soaks, whatever, with enough lifeless faggots you'll always be able to poopsock the "challenge" eventually, or a critical player will quit and fuck your team.

I know how WoW works. I've been playing WoW on and off since it's release. I was still surprised today at how much today invalidated prior effort. Tons of Honorbound rep, tons of AP and free 340 epics make me feel a little foolish for grinding expeditions and enough dailies for pathfinder.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not sure how it invalidated prior effort. Unless you were insanely lucky you weren't gearing yourself out in all 340+ just from Arathi. Probably a couple filler pieces at best.

schwy

Peasant
Is there an addon to show APM? As a Shadow Priest I wanna brag to my guild

Me: Yo, I just did 120 apm

Guild: Woah, you doing Mythic 10???

Me: Lol, no. Just trying to kill these 4 crabs with 50k health

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users