World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
Nah bro that only worked for the first 14 years of this game. Plus every other MMORPG that has ever existed.

I've been playing Call of Duty since my brother bought it for me and it has a better reward and progression system than an MMO LMAO

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
You have an interesting interpretation of not complaining.

Hell you are such an pathetic ultra faggot you complain about Nachos.

You might need some antipsychotics. It's ok this is a safe place we wont judge you. Well that's not true we will totally judge you so if you want to have a total meltdown just let us know and we will provide a platform for you to spaz out on just like we did for Tyen and Swampdonkey.

Hey, I enjoyed typing that post. Truth is though I cannot tell you the last time I ate nachos. I typically stay away from fattening foods.

Changing gears here

I also loved multi boxing on EQ tlps, having my own full group with another RL friend to relive the good ol EQ days. I never had to count on anyone else, or even put up with PUG convos. It's truly amazing when you can just count on yourself for success and not need anyone else. Same feeling as having FU money IRL.

Sold my multibox group on phinigel for $2,500 cash. Can probably sell my agnarr multibox for the same which features a near BiS ranger. I don't need the money, but think about that option too when discussing TLP players. Had fun, relived the game, got a fat stack when walking away after the fun was over. Nice. Big plays.

• 2Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I might be a tad bit anti social but ima tell you right now I do NOT free base cocaine

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Maybe you should. Clearly, something isn't working out for you at this point, and you need a change.

• 3Like

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
You've also crossed into being that guy that complains about all the complaining thus becoming a complainer himself. Don't be that guy.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It is almost impressive how fast he was able to pretty much turn everyone off here with his personality. Considering this forum has it's fair share of anti-socials and even they thing he's a cunt. It's a special kind of loser to walk into a conversation about MMORPG's a game environment where social status goes out the window, age, race, income, gender, all go out the window and you are based on your opinions and skill in the game yet Dr. Faggot has tried his hardest to let us know that in his mind he is special.

b78.gif

• 3Like

muggzwon

Molten Core Raider
Anyone else look at pvp in BFA and actually tempted to play? Rating and skills aside, it's such effortless character progression: Queue from anywhere, only need ~2 friends, no consumables, no r.io score to get declined because your class/spec is wrong and your inventory just fills up with loot. Especially the no consumables is making me a bit jealous, I dread even considering getting consumables for my alts m+ runs.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Maybe you should. Clearly, something isn't working out for you at this point, and you need a change.

I mean....what's not working out for me? I think the reason I post like this is because my life is too perfect and I just don't care any more. I literally have a check box next to all things anyone would want in life.

I am not attempting to make ANY friends on this forum, so is that what you mean isn't working out for me?

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else look at pvp in BFA and actually tempted to play? Rating and skills aside, it's such effortless character progression: Queue from anywhere, only need ~2 friends, no consumables, no r.io score to get declined because your class/spec is wrong and your inventory just fills up with loot. Especially the no consumables is making me a bit jealous, I dread even considering getting consumables for my alts m+ runs.

I barely played any PVP in legion but in BFA I play at least a few matches every night if nothing else if you do your dailies it only takes about 10 matches over 5 nights if you have some luck to get both one specific piece of gear and one random and some AP from the weekly chest. Honestly you can get consumables in pvp for honor tokens which eventually you have more of than you can use so the consumables are really painless. Overall the PVP and its reward system feels really solid this go around. Its not free gear for the good stuff but its consistent and one of your pieces is predictable and if you go through the full cycle you wind up with a full set of gear for your class without having to be worried the RNG will just shit on you and prevent you from completing it.

muggzwon

Molten Core Raider
Kind of my point, it's obviously not free but man is the pug experience in m+ awful and expensive. 400g pr pot, 2k for a flask, scrolls are 300g pr, add some repair bills and engineering bombs and you're looking for a very expensive hour for more fairly low chance to get anything. Maybe I'm just bitter because between all my m+ runs and 3 characters I've seen 3 weapons total.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I mean....what's not working out for me? I think the reason I post like this is because my life is too perfect and I just don't care any more. I literally have a check box next to all things anyone would want in life.

I am not attempting to make ANY friends on this forum, so is that what you mean isn't working out for me?

Flaw, if you're not interested in meshing with the community: Why are you here? I get using this place to vent, but if you find no actual fun in being here, then that shit just isn't healthy. You can be an utter asshole and still fit in here. That's kind of the theme of this place. But you still need to actually try to mesh somewhat or the discussions just turn into frustrating garbage for all involved.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
For those considering pvp I will say this

Pvp is the fastest way to gear in wow. If you are a healer and are decent at all, you're able to control the wins with randoms a little better and gear faster.

If you get a fresh 120 and just start queing 3s with randoms, you will not only get geared super fast from the loot in each chest for a win(2 chests per win usually), but you'll also get base 340s randomly from wins as well(at even 0 rating, and the random drops seem to come fastest in the 0-1200 rating bracket). Winning 2s or 3s PVP matches is the absolute fastest way to gear a character to 340+ in the game. Higher chance to win in 3s, if you get lucky with two good partners. START your OWN group for 3v3 and title it like "3s to cap conquest". Accept high ilvl people and pray they are decent. Go for easy comps like healer, warrior, demon Hunter. Teams that just rush down healers for fast wins or fast loss. Don't try to do teams that require voice chat kill setups like priest mage rogue. Just go for beat down comps. Hell you could even get good wins with 3 DPS just blasting down a healer as soon as the gates open.

At 1400+ rating you'll be getting higher base items randomly drop from wins, higher at 1600, 1800, 2100. Also your weekly pvp chest reward will be an ilvl based on your rating assuming you cap conquest the previous week. This far in to the expansion, you'll get half your gear free 355s from conquest cap rewards that are all available for each week since the beginning. You can cap like 7 conquest bars currently for 7 355 items. By the time you get those 7, trust me you'll have full gear from random win drops including Titan forged shit likely at 370+

I usually hit 120 with 260ish ilvl from leveling 100% in BGs 110-120. Immediately queue for 3v3 arena with randoms and Bam the first win gives like a 340 and a 325, and you're off to the races!

Last edited:

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Flaw, if you're not interested in meshing with the community: Why are you here? I get using this place to vent, but if you find no actual fun in being here, then that shit just isn't healthy. You can be an utter asshole and still fit in here. That's kind of the theme of this place. But you still need to actually try to mesh somewhat or the discussions just turn into frustrating garbage for all involved.

If you look at how this all started out, it was literally me in a professional tone asking more info from people making wild claims about the current state of wow. People cannot handle being called out, and people love a good bang wagon, so here we are. Literally write out every post of mine on a sheet of paper on the left side, every response from others to me on the right. You'll see clearly what's going on here.

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>

This is you:

2nA4.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm not sure why so many people here loathe WoW PvP so much. Maybe it's just a holdover from how terrible it was when Arenas were first introduced with things like mace stuns and druid 4pc bonus letting them move at mounted speed + powershifting. I did a week or two of Arenas in the last legion season to get my elite set and had a good time. The only thing that stops me from doing it more is pure laziness about trying to find good playing partners with similar play times and having to learn more about each class to actually push gladiator.

Warmode at the launch of BfA was a blast as well. It's a barren wasteland now because nobody cares about the extra 10% from WQs but it created quite a lot of world pvp skirmishing at launch.

• 2Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I'm not sure why so many people here loathe WoW PvP so much. Maybe it's just a holdover from how terrible it was when Arenas were first introduced with things like mace stuns and druid 4pc bonus letting them move at mounted speed + powershifting. I did a week or two of Arenas in the last legion season to get my elite set and had a good time. The only thing that stops me from doing it more is pure laziness about trying to find good playing partners with similar play times and having to learn more about each class to actually push gladiator.

Warmode at the launch of BfA was a blast as well. It's a barren wasteland now because nobody cares about the extra 10% from WQs but it created quite a lot of world pvp skirmishing at launch.

Open pvp tab, go to custom, select arenas, start a group for 2v2 or 3v3, wait for people to apply and pick teammates appropriately. Very easy to get a team going, not saying you'll instantly get wins, but you'll certainly "step in to the arena" quickly.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Redundancy. That's it. For as much difference as different team comps and players can bring, it's just as boringly redundant as clearing islands, or doing a Warfront.

The reason I raid primarily, is that every encounter is different, and I know I'm only going to have to do it for a few weeks, for 3-6 hours per week until a new one comes out with new challenges.

• 1Like