World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Unsubbed. Fuck this joke of a company lol. Blizzcon solidified the trajectory. Good riddance

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dalien

Registered Hodor

Ah ok, thought you meant something to do with BFA patch dates or something when you mentioned trajectory.

D3 mobile is clownshoes for sure; I don't even know how you would play that shit at any competent level on your phone. They're gonna have to dumb it down to super retard mode.

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
Fuck man, was actually wanting to swap my DK to Zandalari. Seems like DK and DH are gonna be fucked w/ most, if not all allied races due to lore. bummmmerrrrr
There have been zandalari DK NPCs in the game since WotLK, but "lore" sounds better than "lazy"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
r9oe5n2nvzv11.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Its like they forgot about the Vulpera and Sethrak immediately after they made them.

xzi

Mouthbreather
They didn't, they made entire dungeons with them in it which served as their only purpose

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I haven’t had time to check out the Blizzcon shit but from reading MMO champ it sounds like these guys are phoning this shit in. This is a brand new iPhone from Apple with dogshit extras nobody asked for and tons of shit to make it more annoying.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I took a week off thinking I just needed to step away from the game. Three weeks later and I have no urge to log back in. I really do think that this time they screwed the pooch with this expansion. You really should never shit where you eat and yet here we are. I miss the days of actually being excited about what was coming. This Blizzcon shows that those days are bu-bye.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Meh. The wow stuff didn't bother me. Looks about as expected. Some is not exciting, some is pretty cool looking. But goddamn does the Diablo stuff just kill me from wanting to play any Blizzard stuff. Aside from setting and the enemy, I really can't find a difference from Legion. Dungeons have a bunch of trash, but once you know your route it doesn't seem too bad. Raids are kinda meh, but they usually are initially. The storyline is sorta blah, but so was Draenor and most of Panda.

Edit: I think I just talked myself into meh and quitting too....

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
WoW stuff was pretty solid, gameplay is still an issue to me as well though. It's a shame because literally everything else in the expansion nailed it but the actual game itself. Compared to Legion, anyways.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Just about every expansion started off as a disaster, we just got spoiled with Legion because it was more polished. People forget that it had its own issues too, though. The artifact weapons were a chore, the Order Hall and the Broken Shore scenario were mandatory, M+ started off wacky (failed keys were a complete loss), and Legendaries of course were a hassle.

The only reason I think they're clinging tightly to the Azerite armor thing is probably someone higher on the totem pole that's too stubborn to drop it because it was their idea.

They've mentioned highlights of stuff that's coming up in 8.1, 8.1.5, and 8.2 that look pretty good. I hold on to the belief that this expansion was released too soon.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just about every expansion started off as a disaster
Other than server issues, I don't think that's true.

I don't remember anything wrong with BC or Pandaria. WotlK made a mistake starting with Naxxramas, I stopped playing in the wait for Ulduar.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Just about every expansion started off as a disaster, we just got spoiled with Legion because it was more polished. People forget that it had its own issues too, though. The artifact weapons were a chore, the Order Hall and the Broken Shore scenario were mandatory, M+ started off wacky (failed keys were a complete loss), and Legendaries of course were a hassle.

The only reason I think they're clinging tightly to the Azerite armor thing is probably someone higher on the totem pole that's too stubborn to drop it because it was their idea.

They've mentioned highlights of stuff that's coming up in 8.1, 8.1.5, and 8.2 that look pretty good. I hold on to the belief that this expansion was released too soon.

And yet by this time in Legion, I had 3 max level characters. There were worthwhile things to do. Now I have one L120 character and don't log in for more than a few seconds most days. I logged in for 30 minutes today....to run a Legion emissary daily.

All those things you listed weren't a big deal.