World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I swear that Worlds of Warcraft has gone from a Dungeons and Dragon style game where you gain levels becoming more powerful and explore places with a group of friends to.....Pokemon. They add the occasional raid but they add a lot more mounts and pets than ever before. I understand the thought process behind it. Look how successful other games have been selling Space Ships and Alternate clothing without actually producing a good game. It is kind of sad to see the end of well made dungeon games. Maybe I need to try FF14. I just am not sure I have the strength to start a game that has been out for just about as long as World of Warcraft.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

It’s pretty easy to start in FFXIV. It can be a little culture shock at first, but once you figure it out, it’s pretty great.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Sylvanas going rogue and becoming the boss of the expansion will be lame as fuck. Who is the next Warchief for just an expansion? I guess Saurfang finally has to take it up huh?

#GarroshDidNothingWrong

Nola

Trakanon Raider
It’s pretty easy to start in FFXIV. It can be a little culture shock at first, but once you figure it out, it’s pretty great.
The game is very chill and laid back. I never had the feeling that I had to rush to do anything or felt pressured to do so. The hardest content so far for me has been grinding Eureka and camping plots.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I have no love left for Blizzard, Activision, or its principle lead game devs, but what little bit of heart I have left goes out to the poor Joe's that are being shed despite the company still being a big success. Here's hoping the quality ones find positions soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Fire everyone?

SmoothNiceEastsiberianlaika-small.gif

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maybe the good ones will make a new Blizzard with Black Jack and Hookers.

I for one am looking forward to the new company Snowstorm games and games like

Planet of Battlecraft
Rocking out racing
Starskill 2 : Brood fight
Devil 4 : Reaper of spirits

Mike Morhaime make it happen, I would be happy to divert my cash to a new software company.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Hasn't basically every Blizzard spin-off studio just immediately shit the coats?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Except for Blizzard North, yes. If that's even considered a spin-off, really.

Just logged into WoW, could hardly bring myself to leave Zuldazar. I don't know why I even keep my sub going at this point.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Except for Blizzard North, yes. If that's even considered a spin-off, really.

Just logged into WoW, could hardly bring myself to leave Zuldazar. I don't know why I even keep my sub going at this point.

Because you are an addict and you are conditioned to need your fix. Like everyone else here. Hell I haven’t touched it in months but still follow it. We’re all simply chasing the dragon.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users