World of Warcraft: Current Year

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I get what Khane is saying, because obviously there is a progression to the final fight that we even saw with Limit before they killed it...but it's still nice to see that many guilds at least even pulling the last boss before the race is won compared to previous tiers. It might still be multiple day gaps for kills but some of those guilds could be encouraged by even being that close and do better next tier.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You cut a sentence in half in a post that was about evolving standards and not about if people will keep tuning in or not.

You're totally right, I was on my laptop at work and didn't really read your post, please accept my apologies.

• 1Like

Zhro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did some horrific visions on my warrior today and I guess you can get an illusion mog from them or maybe when it's the Stormwind one:

WoWScrnShot_020720_153645.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Barf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I love how salty method was in all their tweets and shit when they lost. Every excuse in the book

Maybe some less corporate shilling next time and more focus on actually fighting a boss

xzi

Mouthbreather
That clip of Josh saying they're too scared of benching people I think is their main problem right now. Don't get me wrong like I said a few days ago, they're all better players than pretty much anyone on this forum still playing BFA but they need to start acting like it if that's the case, no? Why are you having DPS die to laser beams several pulls in a row when you're 200 pulls in and not correcting that when you're racing for world first?

Easier said than done I'm sure, but you're Method. There's a lot going on I understand but.. come on dog

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think Sco is right on the money with transitioning to coaching, you get all the fame and fortune and you don't have to play the fucking game. It's a win/win. He doesn't have to deal with any of the shadowlands horseshit.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It's certainly better for the story to have a final tier upset rather than the same guild winning again. Now in Shadowlands Method can try and regain their crown while Limit looks to prove it wasn't a fluke etc etc.

I'm still sad Josh got banned from Twitch and didn't pop up anywhere else. If it wasn't for his bit of nonsense I wouldn't have started watching any of these at all.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, Josh streams were fucking hilarious. Also him talking about the bosses and why they made decisions after the bosses died was far more interesting coming straight from a player in a non-interview type of way.

but he went pretty hard on the incel shit lol

Merrith

That clip of Josh saying they're too scared of benching people I think is their main problem right now. Don't get me wrong like I said a few days ago, they're all better players than pretty much anyone on this forum still playing BFA but they need to start acting like it if that's the case, no? Why are you having DPS die to laser beams several pulls in a row when you're 200 pulls in and not correcting that when you're racing for world first?

Easier said than done I'm sure, but you're Method. There's a lot going on I understand but.. come on dog

Max said something about this in that Method probably felt a lot of pressure to NOT make certain changes that they probably have wanted to previously, but when you're winning you worry if you "fix" something it might actually break what was working. Limit didn't have to worry about this, and felt far more free to make changes, and they worked. Method might be able to take those steps now going into next expansion/tier.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think Sco is right on the money with transitioning to coaching, you get all the fame and fortune and you don't have to play the fucking game. It's a win/win. He doesn't have to deal with any of the shadowlands horseshit.
Sco isn't even a RL, just the gm. It might even be time for him to focus on the business and Management. With the way method has grown, he has a full blown company now. It's not like he's some legendary tank, Justwait is the god tier tank and sco sort of just does what he needs to.

Scripe raid leading from the side would be devastating for limit, he's insane. I remember watching him do KJ last expansion and marking safe zones while still dpsing his balls off.

Limit certainly changed the Game, but method might have a huge advantage of they employ the same strategy

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Doesn't Sco have a business degree? Method is gonna be a million dollar business in a few years, if Sco decides to focus on management alone

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Even if I felt like I could push buttons well enough (which I cannot do) I don't want to have to maintain multiple characters for purposes of splits. During one of the breaks two of Method's benched Shadow Priests were talking about the new features for Shadowlands and one of them has four 120 SPs set up so he can have one for each faction and thus always have access to what's currently best. I already hate the busywork. Doing six or seven times as much busywork as I was doing when the amount I was doing heavily contributed to my quitting sounds like one of the upper levels of purgatory.

The amount of time, energy and gold that go in to everything before you do a single point of damage to a boss is just bonkers. Whatever the distribution is now I still wish it was weighted a bit more towards the execution side of things and less towards the "we spent 250,000,000 gold" side of things.

• 1Like

Malakriss

I'm sure there's plenty of excellent players who, if handed all of the gear, could perform at mythic levels. But sane people ain't got time for all the bullshit, time sinks, and grinds that actually go into the gear.

Let us keep in mind they didn't just force the personal loot change, they designed a system that required all of the armor type farm raids, massive alts and lockout management to be done for the bleeding edge. It's retarded at the individual level all the way up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Other guilds wouldn't even be able to compete without a stream following now. Need all those fanbois that are willing to fill out your 20 split raids and give you loot.