World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
It was from Annie, and she's never really been one to stir up drama so I doubt it.

But looking at it mostly just looked like two very awkward people and the dude from method just overall being pretty unprofessional. Not as egregious as some of the other claims whatsoever, but still worth noting he's fucking weird.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I've done a total of less than 10 mythic + dungeons in bfa. The dungeons arent fun and they made them a total snoozer.

The dungeons have been through several rounds of nerfs throughout the expansion. That being said, if they are boring you, you are doing too low of a key. M+ is really fun right now and the seasonal affix is great.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've actually been loving the seasonal affix, I've still only been doing one run a week on a 15 but now that my bruto grind is near complete (30k more gold, will have from auctions when I log on in the morning) I might start actually pushing. 15s are starting to get a bit boring to heal or I'm just pugging with gods, I don't know I never check rio lmao

• 1Barf

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Yea the seasonal affix is really awesome, i've up to timing 18's now on the alt...fairly confident i could go up to 20, no real drive to go any higher. i really dont mind the dungeons in bfa outside of 1 or 2, some of the weeks suck, but is usually a good dungeon to do each week. JY/Workshop/Freehold have been consistently the easiest.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I mostly hate the dungeons because of the mob themes being utter garbage. Fucking pirates are a threat to a character who keeps besting old gods? No, just no.

And the heavy reliance on caster mobs that chain cast deadly shit you have to interrupt really fucks a few specs out of being really viable as well as encouraging melee stacking because of the improved reliability of the occasional interrupt fuck up with 15 second interrupts vs ranged 24 second ones.

• 1Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
But why not from visions? Oh cool, I get to choose between cloak and corruptions. Fan-fucking-tastic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can finally play the game

WoWScrnShot_062420_133507.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The mad lads are actually doing it

Better than nothing. I have tons of the currency to start visions but no reason to use them so now I guess I should run them? Too bad that content is boring as all get out.

Grats on the Long Boi.

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
You can get a shit ton from farming arenas if you're so inclined. M+ as well apparently but sounds pretty ineffective

I actually still enjoy visions but I wish there were more than 2 maps.

• 1Solidarity

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are 20 to 30 minutes of pretty boring content. 5 mask can be challenging but isn't worth doing more than once a week as I still need to flask/pot/food through it. You get the same echoes with or without masks, you just get more momentoes with the mask.

Honestly, without masks it's basically a 30 minute world quest.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, Method Josh kept insisting he wasn't putting on an act for Twitch, he was actually a creeper autist, and lo and behold, he was actually a creeper autist. Surprised pikachu face.

• 1Like