World of Warcraft: Current Year

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I had sympathy for her in the story until she allowed him to fuck her again after having supposedly raped her. That instantly makes me doubt that she told him no in the first place, and makes me think she's a weak-willed fool who isn't capable of making good decisions and is acting on regret.

Either way, none of this shit should fucking matter to anyone besides her, him, and the fucking police.

• 7Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Don't go sleep in strangers houses if you don't want to fuck em. Call me a victim blamer if you must, but at some point common sense needs to enter the equation.

• 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Its just hard to believe that she got raped and then stayed there with her rapist. Its easier to believe that she had sex with a person she thought would help her career, felt like a whore sometime down the line and decided she was raped.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Its just hard to believe that she got raped and then stayed there with her rapist. Its easier to believe that she had sex with a person she thought would help her career, felt like a whore sometime down the line and decided she was raped.

Well that's the problem we end up with. White Knights and Super Simps are screaming BELIEVE ALL WAMEN. Yet 9/10 they are found out to be lying whores. Too many times has the boy cried wolf, so when it is legitimate nobody bats and eye. Plus the word rape has been tainted by people, we have been told women can remove consent after it happened and that is rape, there are plenty of stories where hugging for too long is rape, looking at someone is rape, words used to have meaning but when you manipulate the language they no longer have an impact.

Also let's not forget all of these things coming out against all these people from Method, to streamers, to twitch staff are simply "allegations". We also seemed to have forgotten what that word means as well. None of these things have been substantiated, and many of these claims have already been proven false with the so called victims retracting their stories.

If Josh raped her then he deserves any and all punishment the justice system bestows upon him, but if that is the case then she should have filed a police report and this shouldn't be some stupid high school twitter drama.

• 3Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Uh, why didn't she leave after the dude raped her and stayed the rest of the night for more... rape?

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Truth!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Uh, why didn't she leave after the dude raped her and stayed the rest of the night for more... rape?
You get more victim points, and probably more money, if you get raped more than once.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah sorry I can't even remotely believe that someone got raped and stayed for another round of rape then gave the guy a handy before leaving.

That's fucked a dude you hated and regretted it.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
But that doesnt matter to anyone. Dudes life is ruined and he is forever a rapist in all social circles he is accustomed to. Islam is right about women.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
is anyone actually coming back for shadowlands to raid or whats happening

since this is the wow thread

• 1Barf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Not pre-ordering, if it turns out that it isn't a complete dumpster fire piece of shit like BFA then I would be happy to play it, but the confidence in Blizzard to produce anything out of the gate is gone.

Plus they seem to have a hard on for fucking anyone over from playing from the start since they limit rewards up front and dumptruck it in your face on the backend. No reason not to wait and play later with current WoW design.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Already talked to quite a few people. A lot of people are just saying "will try it". In other words, most everyone will play it. But for how long is the impossible question.

xzi

Mouthbreather
but who will I have to recruit that doesn't bot or run right on the boss we always run left on every pull

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
but who will I have to recruit that doesn't bot or run right on the boss we always run left on every pull

You're still salty about that? Give me a break, Poopernoodle! (and Ive talked to a few people we ran stuff w/in early Legion that are coming back for Shadows launch)

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This kind of outing will always be polarized because down the line it's (most of the time) someone's word against another. Without legit evidence, it's a "innocent until proven guilty" stance versus "there's not smoke without fire" argument. What's stunning is how poorly Method org "managed" it, whether it's "we ain't no cops" or "I didn't see shit" the Method brand is now dead and since Nature abhors a vaccum, I'm curious how it's gonna turn.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Method managed it exactly how everyone does with these situations. This has been the norm for years now. Someone metoos you with an instagram post? Cut all ties with them no matter how long they've loyally served your organization.

• 1Like

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To be clear here, Josh has never denied asking under age girls for nudes and is a pedophile. All you guys white knighting him know this right?

• 1Picard