World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I remember tbc guardian druids were insane

Can't remember where they finally landed after the beginning of the expansion though

Dk doesn't feel right at all. Warrior feels perfect
They had the most Armor of any of the tanks, so they were situational. On bosses that would hit slow, but hit like trucks they were useful. Or was it the bosses that hit fast? I don't remember. But each tank kind of had their tanking niche.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Feral bears couldn't hang on fights that required blocking (TK robot trash, illidian shears) but were great otherwise. Especially because overall magic mitigation by all tanks kind of sucked so bear health helped soak.

Crone

Druid main, with Hunter alt? This might be the ticket boys! For the next few hours at least until I change my mind!! ;)

Malkav

French Madman
Doing the invasions on my warr and I'm raging (yeah seems appropriate for a Fury warr) because they keep dropping only the fucking shoulders on this character.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've seen one 1H axe drop. Who knows how long it will take to get the second one.

I got a 2h sword on the warrior, 3 one hand axes all on the DH and none for the shaman (sigh), the caster sword for the mage (fire spec) and the healing staff for the monk.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
So unless you can actually log into the character to use the token for game time, it won't let you use it? That's stupid as fuck. At least they give you the option to buy another one with gold that's already on the account.

When your sub runs out and you try to log back in, it offers you the option to resub for gold (paying an amount equal to the token cost) or to spend a token if you have it. No need to jump through hoops.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

When your sub runs out and you try to log back in, it offers you the option to resub for gold (paying an amount equal to the token cost) or to spend a token if you have it. No need to jump through hoops.
Ahh ok, that's what wasn't clear. It sounded like it would just give you the gold option and not the option to burn a token you had on your toons (if you had any).

khorum

Murder Apologist
Really? That's good to know.

Haven't logged onto my live character but playing Beta for a couple months may have sold me into resubbing then.

I only had a couple mill after I quit... is the token up to like 300k or some shit now?

Crone

Really? That's good to know.

Haven't logged onto my live character but playing Beta for a couple months may have sold me into resubbing then.

I only had a couple mill after I quit... is the token up to like 300k or some shit now?
No. Of course every server is going to be different but on Hyjal it's still right around 40k give or take.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
No. Of course every server is going to be different but on Hyjal it's still right around 40k give or take.
Tokens are region-wide. Same price on every server on the area (NA or maybe just east/west coast, but I think NA).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think its kind of dumb that Monks get an Order Hall in a shittier location than the awesome Peak of Serenity.

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm
I think its kind of dumb that Monks get an Order Hall in a shittier location than the awesome Peak of Serenity.
I completely forgot about Peak of Serenity. People can say what they want about MoP but it had some really immersive locations.

I just looked at some pictures of the monk order hall. Lol.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What? I thought all the classes were at their prime location. DK at the Space Ship, Monk at the theirs. Thats fucked. I liked my Monks little area. :/

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love just leveling my 74th Hunter by not doing anything except flying to a zone. I get Chests and great XP for the time with these invasions. If ever you had a character that was 60-99 just sitting there, now is the time to get them 100. You get pets and armor and everything while watching a movie.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
I love just leveling my 74th Hunter by not doing anything except flying to a zone. I get Chests and great XP for the time with these invasions. If ever you had a character that was 60-99 just sitting there, now is the time to get them 100. You get pets and armor and everything while watching a movie.
Yeah, i have done this with three alts, it's pretty insane

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guardian dru CDs are incredible as well. Got everything. Frenzied regen is also a really great low CD response to burst. Rage generation is massive (I imagine they're going to scale back how fast mangle procs happen and how much rage guardian of the galaxy moonfires give, but who knows) and you can almost have full uptime of ursol or 1-1.5stack of ironfur. Really, really good class atm. Prot warrior also very strong and both feel very good.

Managing stacks of bone armor on blood is some of the most tedious shit and this desperately needs some kind of fun-factor rework goddamn.

Well right now stats are really inflated. Happens like this all the time at the end of an xpac. Once we get to 110 and the new values are come to fruition we won't be seeing 30% haste anymore. So with lower haste bears will have a lot harder time generating rage and be less useful than they are now. Warriors will be the most broken tank in legion, but bears won't be far behind.

Bears are always like this at the end of every xpac.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, i have done this with three alts, it's pretty insane

Has anyone tried this with the 300% xp potions on legion invasions? I've been using those to go from 90-100 in dreanor with the treasures n bonus mission crap. I can get 90-100 in about 2 hours or so. Not including the Tanaan jungle quest and garrison setup quest.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know boozecube is RAFing two accounts at once in the invasions and getting absurd exp. Like 6 or 8 levels in the 40's per invasion