World of Warcraft: Current Year

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I just upgraded my garrison to tier three. So, far I have lunar Inn, storage, barracks, alchemy. Now that my garrison is tier three, I can add a large, medium, and small.

What should I get?

No reason to waste the gold on anything tbh. The only useful thing is the stables for interacting while mounted (and no-daze + more speed if you upgrade it). I did bare minimum upgrades and am just leveling my shipyard to get heirloom rings, personally.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just to be sure I have this understood.

Artifacts:

First Quest - choose for whatever spec you want.

I am guessing the first one you choose should be for your leveling spec. But don't blow any Artifact Juice on it if you don't want it to be your final build. What if the artifact ability is simply too clutch? Example. Like Miele has said, the WW monk artifact power is NUTS. Powerful cone punch ability that has a low cooldown. Ideal for mowing shit down while leveling.

Level 102 - Get the reamaining artifact weapons for your other specs.

These could be for your main spec or whatever.

So, how much Artifact Juice are we sacrificing if we take an extremely useful artifact weapon power? Preach Gaming said this expansion is less about the race to 110 (which I find hard to believe, but whatever).

The core ability of the artifact is free and every artifact starts with 100 AP, which is the cost of the first trait.

Moonball

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is driving me mad at the moment. In about 7 invasions my DK has gotten the full armor set, a 2 hander, and 5 crystals for upgrades on top of the 2 I already bought with nethershards. I've got two sitting in the bank rotting.

My rogue on the other hand has gotten 1 dagger, most of the armor, and 0 crystals in the same number of invasions...

RNG is a bitch, my Warlock has gotten 4 crystal and a wand (using them now because I really dont think a staff drops) 4x tunics,legs,helms, 1 bracer and 2 shoulders. All my other toons have gotten just armor and some more crystals for upgrades but no staves. /cry I had to give up my Guldan staff for a wand look for now, until legion comes out and I xmog that artifact

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
RNG is a bitch, my Warlock has gotten 4 crystal and a wand (using them now because I really dont think a staff drops) 4x tunics,legs,helms, 1 bracer and 2 shoulders. All my other toons have gotten just armor and some more crystals for upgrades but no staves. /cry I had to give up my Guldan staff for a wand look for now, until legion comes out and I xmog that artifact
I think Palum mentioned that the caster staff didn't make it to the live version of the game.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If beta would stop shitting the bed every 5 seconds I might give that a whirl. I got the artifact, and even got it a decent ilevel and 2nd gold trait unlocked. Just have never tried it. I suppose I could on live. In fact, I might go roll a new one just to try it out.
Due to invasions it was a PITA to get to 10, then 2 invasions later I was 19. Survival is pretty fun. Harpoon looks like it will take a little getting used to. It's the opposite of DK pull. You go to target.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
welp I can't decide between enhance shaman or unholy dk as main, DK probalby the safer bet as elemental kinda blows right now but the new enhance is pretty fun.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I really dislike leveling alts but I like the invasions, this is the best scenario for me in this game right now lol. Finally leveling an alt and the best part is I can go jerk it and come back with 3 new levels, thank you blizzard

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It really does highlight how much they have made everything not max level and current completely fucking worthless and useless. I was talking about that in guild earlier how the current design that negates everything not the current raid is hammered dogshit. That being said the invasion xp is great because you can bypass all of that shit by heading to these zones and afking to do other shit. You actually get a decent bit of gold from the items in the chest too. It is a great chance to level off any toons that have been sitting htere collecting dust.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
How does leveling during these invasions work? I'm lvl 90 now and would love to not have to quest through WoD again--can you go at 90?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yeah you can do them starting at level 10..They current spawn every 4 hours 2 at a time.. You just go to the zone they are in, find a nice safe spot you can hide in like the little bitch you are then you afk for 15-20 minutes to masturbate to my little pony. When you come back your character is now stronger than before with new loot because you are awesome and totally deserve it. After which you congratulate yourself for defending the legion and move on to the next event to repeat to process. After a few trips you have afk'd your way to level 100. Go grab a beer you've earned it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noahx

N00b
There is no reason to not just fly around and pickup this free xp on all your "other" class characters. Put on the loom and soak it up.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Keep in mind the amount of invasions per hour or whatever ramps up significantly this week. Probably Tuesday and even more the week of release.