World of Warcraft: Current Year

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The timeless isle in the next patch should be an interesting experiment in social gaming. I think Blizzard has finally bought onto that issue and the "daily quests are mostly shit" mantra. Flex raiding should've been the solution over LFR.

My god the virtual merges can't get here fast enough though.

Cybsled

The new Garrosh model is essentially a preview of the new orc player models, per Blizzard.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I have a feeling the new models will launch with the next xpac. Even blood elves/Draenei look bad

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Everyone thought they would with Cat and then MoP too. The only sure thing that we've heard (afaik) is that dwarves were close enough to be released with MoP but they would have had to scrap some other feature or something. I forget the details.

kudos

<Banned>
Just thought I'd drop this off here. 41 players total on horde side. LOL! But no... game isn't dead guys.

rrr_img_41368.jpg

Before you start with your shitty "well you're SUPPOSED to check a server for population on your faction side!" let me tell you that expecting 7 million people to all do that is fucking STUPID and unrealistic.

Juvarisx

Florida
It varies by server but yes there are some VERY dead servers out there. Viewhttp://www.wowprogress.com/realms/rank/usto see the population of all servers which JUSt include players that are 90 and have killed something in Throne of Thunder normal or heroic.

edit looks like you are on Sargeras horde side. As someone who has an active heroic raiding character on allaince on that server (ie. I cleared Throne heroic on there ) I will say...yes you dun fucked up picking that server to play horde on. I do not think I have seen a horde player more then a handful of times in over a year. Alliance side is super healthy however and has roughly 13146 level 90 characters that have killed something in Throne of Thunder. As "unrealistic" as you make it out to be, if you managed to make an account on this forum and hence know about the history of this place going back to FoH, then yes YOU should be expected not to make a horde character on a server like that.

But yes please lulz your way out of the thread if thats your only contribution

Juvarisx

Florida
Oh gee idk, lemme see the obstacles you would have to overcome to fuck up THAT bad. First you would have to actively TRY to pick that server which is labeled as HIGH or FULL population thus buried in the list. If you have never played before you generally pick the server that says New or the game pushes you to pick, which guess what...IS NOT SARGERAS. Then when you made the character you could do a quick /who all to see how many characters are on the server faction. If that all failed I guess you could have asked in trade chat how the faction or server was for horde side. But hey to expect someone to play an MMO to do that I guess would be fucking unbelievably unrealistic in your book. You know why that faction is so fucking dead? Because all those people figured it the fuck out.

kudos

<Banned>
shut up kudos, just face it, you're retarded and fucked up.
I don't play this dead game you fucking cunt rag. I found this among the rest of the 100000 threads made every day in the wow subreddit. Believe it or not they bitch up a storm saying this fucking game is dead every day on their own.

Oh gee idk, lemme see the obstacles you would have to overcome to fuck up THAT bad. First you would have to actively TRY to pick that server which is labeled as HIGH or FULL population thus buried in the list. If you have never played before you generally pick the server that says New or the game pushes you to pick, which guess what...IS NOT SARGERAS. Then when you made the character you could do a quick /who all to see how many characters are on the server faction. If that all failed I guess you could have asked in trade chat how the faction or server was for horde side. But hey to expect someone to play an MMO to do that I guess would be fucking unbelievably unrealistic in your book. You know why that faction is so fucking dead? Because all those people figured it the fuck out.
LOL you expect a normal new player to know what the fuck /who and factions are. Idiot.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I don't play this dead game you fucking cunt rag. I found this among the rest of the 100000 threads made every day in the wow subreddit. Believe it or not they bitch up a storm saying this fucking game is dead every day on their own.
LOL you expect a normal new player to know what the fuck /who and factions are. Idiot.
OK WoW is dead. Now fuck off and go shit up one of the many threads dedicated to your favorite game, no wait WORLD, of EQ and choke yourself until you pass out while masturbating furiously.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow, I didn't realize how much better RR.org would be with Kudos on ignore too. Strongly suggest it chaps.
biggrin.png

seanc_sl

shitlord
It actually caps out at 49. But for all you know, the person who did that screenshot could have just done a /who on some guild then cleared out the search field and claimed that was the people on at the time. There are some dead ass servers out there though. Ravencrest horde is a bit of a ghost town where I play my horde chars. But on Bloodhoof where I play my alliance chars it is pretty active.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Judging by your generic 2004 avatar art we wouldn't be missing much if you were ignored too.
Judging by your animated gif avatar of a chick getting banged we can deduce that you've never banged a chick before. Except maybe virtually in the game, no WORLD, of Everquest.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
People that care enough for the game often pay the fee to hop to a server they perceive as more healthy anyway, that can cause a chain reaction and leave a server with only the people that dont want or cant xfer off, or only play it as a single player game anyway. I had some bad luck with empty servers back in during the second half of TBC, doesnt mean the game was dying back then.