World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Her twitter bio:

Former Producer @Blizzard_Ent (‘06-‘20). 38yo mom of three. Wife. Geek. She/Her. Pansexual. Intersectional & Trans-Inclusive Feminist BLACK LIVES MATTER

Hahaha that bitch has "The Vaxxed" as a self-proclaimed title in her twitter handle. Clearly she got #metoo'd L O Fucking L. If anything Furor probably hit on these broads as a joke.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Also it's so weird that men hitting on women in demonized so much, I guess people forget that men and women have to pair up and fuck for our species to propagate.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Also it's so weird that men hitting on women in demonized so much, I guess people forget that men and women have to pair up and fuck for our species to propagate.
I think it's less the idea of being hit on, it's more the idea of being touched sexually without consent, decline an advance and have to spend your entire career at an office with your boss having a massive boner constantly because you exist and are of a specific gender.

It's like a gay dude constantly hitting on you when you just wanna code shit for work. You mention the word 'We need to work hard on this task', and he says 'uh, huhuh, you said hard' constantly. It's unproductive if you barely know these people and are making dimes when he's making dollars, and he wants to talk about sexual when you just wanna code shit.

Most of those accusations look like shit looks like something a lawyer propped up though to 'spruce up' the accusations for the court to draw emotional response. It's commonplace.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm

The real demonization is when it happens at fucking work. People work to be able to survive, and they shouldn't have to wade through a pile of degenerate neckbeards trying to grope them just to pay bills. Its especially bad when it's a higher up at the company doing it.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I mean who the fuck knows the truth. But if he was groping someone then yeah he was in the wrong for sure. I agree that workplace should be safe from this type of shit going on. If I had some faggot saying shit to me like above post says, He would come into work with some major injuries the next day.

At the same time some women just over play this shit in a major way. Play this fucking victim shit to garner attention whore status.

• 5Like

Cybsled

Most of those accusations look like shit looks like something a lawyer propped up though to 'spruce up' the accusations for the court to draw emotional response. It's commonplace.

Good point. A lot of times the Plantiff's side will add a lot of of "extra" to complaints to make it seem much more major than it might be in reality, or they might only focus on a single party vs. context.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Allowing women in the work place was a mistake.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
At the same time some women just over play this shit in a major way. Play this fucking victim shit to garner attention whore status.
This. Ive been sexually harassed a number of times at multiple jobs and my brother has been countless times. We dont act like weve been raped or its some horrible cross to carry.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
This. Ive been sexually harassed a number of times at multiple jobs and my brother has been countless times. We dont act like weve been raped or its some horrible cross to carry.
Well duh it's pretty simple why, you aren't a "38yo mom of three. Wife. Geek. She/Her. Pansexual. Intersectional & Trans-Inclusive Feminist BLACK LIVES MATTER"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I wonder if we can campaign to get them to do something stupid and symbolic like remove the /flirt emote in solidarity.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member

It could also be the case of, "This is a bi-weekly occurance", or a one off. We don't know. That's what the court system is supposed to be for.

Cybsled

I wonder if we can campaign to get them to do something stupid and symbolic like remove the /flirt emote in solidarity.

You joke, but I wouldnt be half surprised if they added a feature where before flirt happens, the target has to consent in WoW

• 3Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Lowball

Trakanon Raider
I hung out with Alex at his house after multiple BlizzCons and this story is completely inconsistent with what I saw. The guy would head straight home after a long day of bullshit at the convention. He would barbecue, play with his dogs, and have MAYBE 2 beers before going to sleep. We got shitcanned, not him. Sean was there too, would love to see what he says about this shit but last I heard he was kicked of Resetera for being too extreme.

• 7Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Moron

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well based on her twitter handle, maybe furor should have identified as a tranny. He could then maybe got a BJ and be worshiped by all the clowns in blizzard right now.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
J Allen Brack already has his pony tail grown out as a break glass for exactly that reason.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Blizzard: "Don't all these accusers have phones? Clearly they're not playing company games but why has no one recorded harassment with them!"

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
It is a lot different for women, and then the other set of power dynamics at play with him being a high up at the company. Work simply isn't the place to get the flirt on. That he was well known for it and not sanctioned in any manner makes those power dynamics even worse.

The guy did shack up with a hooker for years, so we know his decision making abilities are suspect at best.

• 9Like

xmod2

<Gold Donor>

1626924844049.png

Blizzard moving to Austin confirmed.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like