World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

Translation: We got rid of or forced the retirement of all the Blizzard OG. Fuck Cali, we going to Texas so it will be even easier to get rid of any lingering OG Blizzard people.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Translation: We got rid of or forced the retirement of all the Blizzard OG. Fuck Cali, we going to Texas so it will be even easier to get rid of any lingering OG Blizzard people.

Accurate.

The OG's are the ones with deep roots in California. Serious property ownership and community ties.

A move to Texas effectively leaves all remaining Blizzard OGs right there in California.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Accurate.

The OG's are the ones with deep roots in California. Serious property ownership and community ties.

A move to Texas effectively leaves all remaining Blizzard OGs right there in California.

And it would let new hires move easily, given that they're all working out of the parking lot in 2 seater cars.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Now that's what I call a MOBILE workforce.

1626927461455.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
I hung out with Alex at his house after multiple BlizzCons and this story is completely inconsistent with what I saw. The guy would head straight home after a long day of bullshit at the convention. He would barbecue, play with his dogs, and have MAYBE 2 beers before going to sleep. We got shitcanned, not him. Sean was there too, would love to see what he says about this shit but last I heard he was kicked of Resetera for being too extreme.

Honestly this was the same vibe I gathered from him just simply raiding with him or hanging out in IRC. He never came across as this type at ALL not even once.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Dislike

Stave

Potato del Grande
Fuck. Blizz is in shambles. Wonder how many virtue signalers that still play WoW will cancel their subs. I was really hoping Ion was a harasser so he could get the boot, cuz fuck him. Will be interesting to see if Jay and others resign for just handling it shitty (allegedly). Once some dominos start falling, and more women come out with metoo, it could get ugly.

At this point I don't care if it kills WoW, game is on life support anyways with no one with any desire to actually fix it, but it better not fuck up my Diablo 4 or Diablo Immortal launches.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I hung out with Alex at his house after multiple BlizzCons and this story is completely inconsistent with what I saw. The guy would head straight home after a long day of bullshit at the convention. He would barbecue, play with his dogs, and have MAYBE 2 beers before going to sleep. We got shitcanned, not him. Sean was there too, would love to see what he says about this shit but last I heard he was kicked of Resetera for being too extreme.
If this is true then fuck these lying ass bitches. This shit is wrong on so many levels. Ruining a dudes career and name in the industry. Man thats fucking horrible. I hope he gets his name cleared and sues the shit out of Blizz for this shit.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
So not only do these galaxy brains let all Blizzard IPs get cuckified, it doesnt even save them from their own behavior.

What a fucking waste.
It's always the same story, they think everyone is sexist and go woke because THEY actually are sexist. It's projection.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

1626933207560.png

1626933228605.png

1626933252000.png

1626933033457.png

So many blue hairs. All these people shit talking Blizzard now yet happy to rep their tenure, funny how that works. Like most other "scandals" no one had the balls to speak up when the scandal was happening but the second its out in the open bunch of piranhas trying to capitalize off of it.

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If this is true then fuck these lying ass bitches. This shit is wrong on so many levels. Ruining a dudes career and name in the industry. Man thats fucking horrible. I hope he gets his name cleared and sues the shit out of Blizz for this shit.

That is Blizzards MO these days. Remember a couple of months ago when the dude who voiced Kael'thas got a similar #metoo from blue haired turbo cunts. They shitcanned the dude and redubbed his voice in the game, only for it to come out a couple weeks later it was all make believe made up bullshit.

This is America innocent until proven guilty, fat ham planet turbo cunts have cried wolf too many times to care.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users