World of Warcraft: Current Year

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Exactly. Even Big P gets it.

People spend years trashing Blizzard for putting out shitty content at a glacial pace, and now we suddenly have evidence that fits the observable facts, that they were playing video games and literal grab-ass all day, and then a bunch of people suddenly come to the defense of Blizzard because "women must be lying on the internet!"

This is not a some random accusations, states don't bring suits like this without a mountain of evidence, and it does fit with what we've seen out of this company for years. I'm so incredibly outraged by this that I'll be thinking about it every time my demon hunter go brrrrrrrrr for at least the next 8-10 hours!
oh please*, it's California which is the shittiest venue run by the biggest terds in the country. The initial response of brought by "unaccountable bureaucrats" couldn't have been more spot on. All the people supporting this are fucking loser trannies who have never done real work in their life.

Being described as "frat boy" culture is an insult to anyone with a brain anyways, its just code for attacking white males (which by the way are the only people in the country that can be racist or sexist). Blizzards development issues are their HR departments failures reflected by hiring a bunch of people who don't know their own sex, obviously they can't fucking exist in a real setting doing real work without getting their damn feelings involved.

(i do like your last sentence)

• 5Like
  • 4Picard
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Oh no, people on reddit shitting on FOH

This is peak woke reddit hypocrite.

STOLEN SHAMELESSLY FROM OUR FAR FROM SFW SCREENSHOTS FORUM:

1626964434036.png

• 11Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LOL either this office was ran like a fucking middle school gym class, or all of this is a bunch of bull shit.
Holy shit how many of you were you ever in mirc with furor? Dude was 20 something going on 12 and acted every bit of a complete piece of shit with the "Im the God of Everquest" attitude. Everything in that statement fits.

One of my old eq friends from Luclin messaged me on steam about a class action Blizz suit involving him and before I saw anything here or elsewhere my response was I bet Furor sexually harassed some bitches. Shocker.

• 2Moron
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like a bunch of whores who are salty they threw their cooch at someone with some power and got nothing for it.

• 1Edgelord
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I totally forgot about that. Fuck Blizzard. I hope the entire company dies now.

Last edited:
  • 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
20 years later Furor Planedefiler still has eq nerds white knighting his ballsack

• 18Worf
  • 5Like
  • 3Moron
Reactions: 26 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Holy shit how many of you were you ever in mirc with furor? Dude was 20 something going on 12 and acted every bit of a complete piece of shit with the "Im the God of Everquest" attitude. Everything in that statement fits.

One of my old eq friends from Luclin messaged me on steam about a class action Blizz suit involving him and before I saw anything here or elsewhere my response was I bet Furor sexually harassed some bitches. Shocker.

20 years later Furor Planedefiler still has eq nerds white knighting his ballsack

How dare we not accept this attention seeking whores word for it.. get off your high house faggot. Believe all whaman :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :honkler: :honkler:

• 2Barf
  • 2Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Exactly. Even Big P gets it.

People spend years trashing Blizzard for putting out shitty content at a glacial pace, and now we suddenly have evidence that fits the observable facts, that they were playing video games and literal grab-ass all day, and then a bunch of people suddenly come to the defense of Blizzard because "women must be lying on the internet!"

This is not a some random accusations, states don't bring suits like this without a mountain of evidence, and it does fit with what we've seen out of this company for years. I'm so incredibly outraged by this that I'll be thinking about it every time my demon hunter go brrrrrrrrr for at least the next 8-10 hours!
You know everyone in charge or in some management or game design role there thinks they got there because they are awesome game designers, not because the culture there is broken. They live in some weird alternate reality over there. It is like me standing next to Stephen King automatically makes me a wealthy, prolific author. They think they are rocks stars, but all they are is a garage band making noise that no one wants to hear.

I totally buy into the lazy frat boy culture accusation because I have seen it a few times myself.

The lack of game design leadership has been a problem for a long time, and it isn't going to change until they get rid of Ion and his cadre of yes men. No shock that they are sitting in their offices playing games instead of making them. EQ2 ran out of talent and had interns doing work without direction. The quality of content is exactly like what we got in BFA and this last expac. An intern did the loot, and she used one template for all the classes and IIRC, the only thing that changed were the armor values. In that light, I can believe that peons at Blizz are doing their bosses jobs.

The people in charge of Blizz need to suck it up and purge all the idiots out of that company...men and women alike. Find the best game designers and hire them.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know why anyone would be defending Furor over this. Dude loved badges, he was obviously mentally checked out of game design for years.

• 8Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Can you TLDR what is he talking about here with the VA and kaelthas stuff? i can't keep track
Guy who voiced Kael had some accusation against. When Blizzard learned of this accusation they hired a new VO for Kael and had him redo ALL of Kael's lines in WoW erasing the original VO.

Turns out the accusation was 100% bullshit. In hindsight it makes a lot of sense why Blizzard acted like this.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Step 1: out of court settlement.
Step 2: layoffs and restructuring, purging most of the people on both sides. Especially anyone that cooperated with the state.
Step 3: Blizzard HQ moves to Austin TX.

Congratulations, you played yourselves.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Step 1: out of court settlement.
Step 2: layoffs and restructuring, purging most of the people on both sides. Especially anyone that cooperated with the state.
Step 3: Blizzard HQ moves to Austin TX.

Congratulations, you played yourselves.
Absolutely nothing of value would be lost.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users