World of Warcraft: Current Year

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Oh gee I wonder why. Shut up faggot go post on reddit.

View attachment 363565
This is basically what I see in my head everytime I read one of your posts-

hWGz6.png

• 16Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 17 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
but this lawsuit just seems like a Twitter cancel mob, and just because its "official" doesn't mean its not pure fluff.
It is extremely unlikely that lawyers for a state agency would file such a lawsuit against a major, high revenue company within their state without a mountain of evidence.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL either this office was ran like a fucking middle school gym class, or all of this is a bunch of bull shit.
given what I have seen from people in this industry none of these allegations surprise me.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
It is extremely unlikely that lawyers for a state agency would file such a lawsuit against a major, high revenue company within their state without a mountain of evidence.
What evidence? This is all hearsay bullshit. Unless they have actual videos, or recordings or some other hard evidence.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Truth!

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just when this thread started getting good a bunch of fucking weirdos come in here and start shitting up everything. Most entertainment I've had from WOW in years.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Waht evidence? This is all heresay bullshit. Unless they have actual videos, or recordings or some other hard evidence.

Exactly this, but all the random johnny come lately's wanna LARP that Furor was fingerbanging ole Blue Haired the Vax in the company car. Give me a fucking break, I'll believe it when I see it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Exactly this, but all the random johnny come lately's wanna LARP that Furor was fingerbanging ole Blue Haired the Vax in the company car. Give me a fucking break, I'll believe it when I see it.
Yep he said, she said bullshit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Gonna post this here since it was very relevant in the discord...

1626995296582.png

Where there's smoke there's fire? Nobody has ever had a reason to lie about allegations before... no sir, not against a HUGE HIGH DOLLAR CORPORATION. What could they possibly gain by accusing them? With the average lawsuit being settled out of court by a huge margin (google has a wide range from 27-96%) it's just spray and pray for a lot of attorneys.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I cant tell if Booze is back on board the Blizzard bus. Time to resub Booze? Yay or nay?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Have you never been to a company holiday party? Alcohol is a hell of a drug and makes people do some real stupid shit, blatantly, out in the open.
Yep. At my firm christmas parties I've witnessed two conversations where groups of drunk people were bragging about how many of the women in the office they've fucked, or speculating about how many guys in the office the hot chick from department X has slept with, all while the women in question were within earshot.
Even without alchohol, I saw one manager bully one of his subordinates (an early 20s girl) into participating in the company triathlon team because he wanted to see her in a swimsuit. She was obviously grossed out and uncomfortable about the whole thing but played nice and participated.
One guy circulated nudes of his colleague that he took from her phone without her knowledge.
Lawsuits in the making.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Players been telling them about their game for years but yet they chose to ignore their player base.
There was a thread on Reddit on the FFXIV subreddit asking the WoW refugees basically why they are having this strange attitude towards a game that should be played for fun. On r/Asmongold of all places someone astutely observed:
Man this is exactly how abused dogs behave.

I have some thoughts about how things developed this way over the years, but: a) I haven't thought about it enough to form a coherent post, b) there are some quotes and anecdotes I have to put together first, and c) it will be long and feel like a rant, because there are a multitude of factors at play.

I guess I'll really make a Youtube video about it to vent it out of my system. Maybe this weekend or next.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I cant tell if Booze is back on board the Blizzard bus. Time to resub Booze? Yay or nay?

If you are asking about Blizzard in general they are a shit company and really don't deserve any money, especially for Shadowlands. Good or bad I am still playing TBC for all it's flaws, which honestly if my sub wasn't free from wowtokens I don't think I would give Bliz actual cash.

This is separate though, I have been pretty consistent for not giving a shit about the #metoo bullshit which overwhelmingly turn out of be false flags even more so the longer the time period between it happening and being reported on occurs. 8 years to pipe up it about 7 year 364 days to late for me to give a shit. Then when you look at the source of the allegation is loses even more credibility.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
There was a thread on Reddit on the FFXIV subreddit asking the WoW refugees basically why they are having this strange attitude towards a game that should be played for fun. On r/Asmongold of all places someone astutely observed:

I have some thoughts about how things developed this way over the years, but: a) I haven't thought about it enough to form a coherent post, b) there are some quotes and anecdotes I have to put together first, and c) it will be long and feel like a rant, because there are a multitude of factors at play.

I guess I'll really make a Youtube video about it to vent it out of my system. Maybe this weekend or next.

Is Mythic+ still a toxic cesspool? I could see players that have learned to accept WoW levels of abuse as normal being afraid at any moment they were going to burn the roast and have to wear a turtleneck to work for the next two weeks.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't believe the fatty from twitter, if she actually had a chance with Alex she was probably already doing coke with him in the "Crosby Suite" and is pissed off she ended up with that cuck in the picture with her.

Do I think shit was going on? Of course it was. I don't know if touching hands and flirting when everyone is partying raises to the level of lets destroy this guy for good like he actually raped these women.

This guy is probably crying in his piles of money on some private island or some shit. He better tweet out that he's not suicidal and doesn't have information that will lead to the ar...oh nevermind.

Who cares WoW, Blizzard, and Activision all fucking suck dick and belong in the trash bin of history.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe you can brush off the Furor stuff like this, but not the suicide.

Also we have known that Blizzard has been falling apart for years now, the explanation that they have just been partying and slacking off rings true, especially when a few years ago they paid a custom motorbike TV show to make Alliance and Horde Motorbikes for no reason and posted the episode on YouTube. It all fits.

Add in their recent wokeisms and corporate speak, seems like Activision has been trying to reign them in and they are covering their tracks.
Do you also blame the doctor who cuts a trannies dick off when they commit suicide later? In what way can you hold Blizz accountable... at all.. for some employee committing suicide?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given all the petty shit we've seen in the country involving gender politics, racism, sjw-ism over the past few years I'm not sure you actually believe what you wrote. Even if this lawsuit was strictly about workplace harassment, I would be skeptical, but since they mention all that other crap, there is no way this is anything more than what you would see a Twitter mob do to someone who apologized for some perceived wrong doing.