World of Warcraft: Current Year

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I played WoW for a while. However they said I needed to upgrade my graphic card etc. I couldn't get the group finder to work. So do I need to go to the store to do this, or is it something free online. This is a little beyond me.

Graphic cards are built from materials mined using slave labor. People in WoW are china loving cucks. Avoid both of these things and play the game with low graphics settings by yourself.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Screenshot 2021-08-03 at 06-45-34 Sign the Petition.png

lol

• 7Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I would think that the shit you guys are talking about has little if any presence in court. Its why, by and large, you dont have Judges that are young. The prosecutor(s) are bringing up everything and anything they can to make a case, which is par for the course. They want the money after all. An experienced Judge is going to see through that and look for the hard evidence.
This is not a criminal case. Civil cases do not require proof beyond a reasonable doubt, they require only a preponderance of evidence. Which means there has to be enough evidence that the accusation is more than 50% likely to be true.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Civil cases are between two civilians. If a state agency is bringing charges against a company, wouldn't that make it a criminal case?

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Civil cases are between two civilians. If a state agency is bringing charges against a company, wouldn't that make it a criminal case?
Yes, it’s criminal. California is going to throw the company in jail.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Lol, both replacements have been with the company less than two years.

That's a positive in my books considering how these long term faggots have no problem tanking their own franchises with the worst fucking decisions ever.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
I am pretty sure that high up devs are positioned above and are not under the rule of "HR" in this company. Maybe Morhaime or Brack could have stepped in but not Cindy from HR.
That's a positive in my books considering how these long term faggots have no problem tanking their own franchises with the worst fucking decisions ever.
You sure that isn't just a pawn sacrifice? Man, I was hoping they would blame Ion and we would get rid of that failure. No seriously, if Brack steps down and everyone else is like "this will turn it around for the next expansion and WOW in general" I am pretty sure this game is done.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I am pretty sure that high up devs are positioned above and are not under the rule of "HR" in this company. Maybe Morhaime or Brack could have stepped in but not Cindy from HR.

You sure that isn't just a pawn sacrifice? Man, I was hoping they would blame Ion and we would get rid of that failure. No seriously, if Brack steps down and everyone else is like "this will turn it around for the next expansion and WOW in general" I am pretty sure this game is done.

It's not too late for that fat faggot to be found diddling someone. A man can dream.

Hell at this point he would just have to KNOW something happened at the time to be forced to commit career seppuku.

Cybsled

After Kotick released that letter, it was pretty clear JAB was going to be given the "fall on your sword" option given his past involvement with some of the complaints and alleged inaction on them.

Ion getting moved will have more to do with sub counts tanking and the players in a full on exodus to FF14 or just quitting the game in general.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
After Kotick released that letter, it was pretty clear JAB was going to be given the "fall on your sword" option given his past involvement with some of the complaints and alleged inaction on them.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
I don’t think they named the room the Cosby suite because they planned to rape people in it. But saying there was zero public knowledge that Cosby was potentially a rapist until 2015 just isn’t true. Maybe that’s when a lot of you found out, but it’d been in news articles and other discussion formats for years and years.

Keep in mind that “first time a low information person” like a typical FoHer hears about something isn’t synonymous to the first time anyone has heard about it. The famous Boston Globe story that turned priest rape into a national scandal, was not in fact the first time society knew priests were raping kids. You can find documentation and articles about it going back 40 years.

The whole MeToo movement is similar, sexual harassment or knowledge that it was common in Hollywood didn’t start the day someone first tweeted MeToo. That’s just the first time the internet’s viral meme engine turned it into a modern scandal. But stories like Harvey Weinstein are as old as literally silent movies. Charlie Chaplin for example married like a series of girls under age 16. Fatty Arbuckle was accused of raping Virginia Rapp to death with a Coca-Cola bottle in like 1918.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe that’s when a lot of you found out, but it’d been in news articles and other discussion formats for years and years.

Which other discussion formats? Can you reference or link any? It just wasn't a thing in the public consciousness until very late in 2015, it's ludicrous to suggest otherwise.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given that just a few pages ago we can see a prime example of the lunacy that goes on in the minds of woke blue hairs when it comes to getting attention from white males, I fail to see why anyone would instantly judge all allegations are true beyond a reasonable doubt. Doing so, in my mind, just shows that they are biased enough to believe anything. If all the allegations were brought before a judge, as they were submitted to the HR department at Blizz, I am sure we would see a lot of bullshit.

James asked any of you believers to show if the Cosby Suite was mentioned after 2015, or after Cosby was convicted, yet no one has been able to provide that info. It just as likely that the Cosby Suite was purely a tasteless joke, as it was being about rape (as the believers want it to be). Far too many assumptions about people most of you do not know being guilty of what emotionally unstable blue hair say they are guilty of. Given that Alex was fired during that time period that Blizz was sucking down woke sjw juice, I'm inclined to believe he was fired for optics since nothing he was alleged to have done sounds horrible (with no context given).

Edit: I'm amazed they allowed a white male to replace JAB, alongside a woman of course.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck Brack that guy sucked and was not the person for that job. He should take Ion with him. WoW has been awful under his control.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Given that just a few pages ago we can see a prime example of the lunacy that goes on in the minds of woke blue hairs when it comes to getting attention from white males, I fail to see why anyone would instantly judge all allegations are true beyond a reasonable doubt.
This is not a criminal case. Civil cases do not require proof beyond a reasonable doubt, they require only a preponderance of evidence. Which means there has to be enough evidence that the accusation is more than 50% likely to be true.

elbas

Molten Core Raider
James asked any of you believers to show if the Cosby Suite was mentioned after 2015, or after Cosby was convicted, yet no one has been able to provide that info. It just as likely that the Cosby Suite was purely a tasteless joke, as it was being about rape (as the believers want it to be). Far too many assumptions about people most of you do not know being guilty of what emotionally unstable blue hair say they are guilty of. Given that Alex was fired during that time period that Blizz was sucking down woke sjw juice, I'm inclined to believe he was fired for optics since nothing he was alleged to have done sounds horrible (with no context given).

One thing that doesn't make sense is why a hotel room would be named the Cosby suite. It doesn't seem like it really has anything to do with a random conference room at Blizzard which happens to look like a Cosby sweater. Why take the Cosby poster to a generic hotel room and call it the Cosby suite? I'm sure many of us work in offices where the conference rooms have quirky names like "Mt. Rushmore" or whatever, but it doesn't make sense to carry that name over to a hotel room at a conference. Was there something that went on in the Cosby conference room at Blizzard that would make it similar to the room at the conference, like it was used as the green room at Blizzard as well or it was the conference room which was stocked with alcohol?