World of Warcraft: Current Year

Goonsquad Officer
it'll be pretty cool seeing wow players keep calling other mmo's furry games from the crowd of tauren, tall skinny dragon men, and weird little rat things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Nice male pattern baldness on this chic lmao. IT'S MAAM!!!

unknown.png

• 2Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Much of it with addons, yeah. Some of it being stock will allow addons to do even more most likely.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eveeeeeeer! God, is this the state of game development, really? Where are the sweaty nerds? =/

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The profession thing is, so far, the only thing that actually sounds good. It seems kinda EQ2-ish and that's not a bad thing.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Seems they're adding complexity to crafting that some other games have, if I wasn't so involved in classic this would be the highlight of the expansion for me.

Placing orders feels kinda like the LFD of crafting, but otherwise I loved a lot of the stuff they touched on there.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Crafting:
  • Anyone can have items made for themselves through the AH. You list the mats and a price you will pay for someone else, with the recipe, to combine it for you. This works for all recipes, including soulbound.
  • Crafting specialization is back
  • Professions have their own "stat" (whatever that means)
  • Each crafted item has a quality that may be RNG on combine, effected by specialization
  • Crafting tables are back, want to craft something, you gotta go sit in the city...
  • Each profession gets gear, and new slots for the gear on the ragdoll
Example of quality on the item:
2022-04-19 12.06.10 www.youtube.com 228de6fc6a9c.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That's because you're supposed to play wotlk classic for the next thirteen months

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users