World of Warcraft: Current Year

Juvarisx

Florida
I'm curious how the tank one functions for monks. It mentions core abilities are impacted. Kegsmash on lower CD would be sweet ;p
According to our guild tank the wowhead list is accurate: Avert Harm, Clash, Fortifying Brew, Guard, Transcendance, Zen Meditation

25 percent shorter cooldown heroic warforged 2x upgrades. From what I understand however, the Ticking Ebon Detonator and Curse of Hubris might be better for monk tanks. I don't play one but I remember Rig being big on crit for awhile there on his.

edit. looks like he still is

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nah, trinket design seems pretty good this tier. I know our monks/hunters have been passing on it in favor of other trinkets.
Okay maybe not for all AGI classes, but for a rogue its pretty damn crazy for all specs (maybe assassination gets the worst benefit from it). It sounds pretty nuts if you're using it in PVP as well.. shadow dance burst for days

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
So how long before you can use another scroll? I had multiple people wanting to send me them. I know that people mostly want the refer a friend hit but i'm curious if you could just keep using these things.

Cybsled

According to our guild tank the wowhead list is
accurate: Avert Harm, Clash, Fortifying Brew, Guard, Transcendance, Zen Meditation

25 percent shorter cooldown heroic warforged 2x upgrades. From what I understand however, the Ticking Ebon Detonator and Curse of Hubris might be better for monk tanks. I don't play one but I remember Rig being big on crit for awhile there on his.

edit. looks like he still is
Wow...that is almost completely useless. Especially clash, since like 99% of raid mobs are immune (it is useful on big Norushen adds, though).

Ya, crit is big because crits generate Elusive Brew stacks. If you keep EB up, then you can avoid getting hit a lot more.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
So how long before you can use another scroll? I had multiple people wanting to send me them. I know that people mostly want the refer a friend hit but i'm curious if you could just keep using these things.
pretty sure its a one time deal then you have to wait a few months before you can do it again

Nxs_sl

shitlord
Okay maybe not for all AGI classes, but for a rogue its pretty damn crazy for all specs (maybe assassination gets the worst benefit from it). It sounds pretty nuts if you're using it in PVP as well.. shadow dance burst for days
The ability cooldown reduction does not work in instanced PvP at least. I have the trinket on my Rogue and wanted to test it in BG's but none of my abilities had reduced cooldown. I'm guessing it's the same for Arena.

I would like to receive a scroll of resurrection.

PM for further info if needed

EU - Draenor server

Character - Jain

Thanks in advance to whoever will forward the SoR!

Edit post timer seems to have timed out so making a second post

Only those with an European account can send one, U.S. to U.K. will not work at all!
smile.png
Thanks for trying though!

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This tier's trinkets are pretty shit for Brewmaster. They're only "good" for gimmicks. If you get the -AOE damage cooldown trinket, and the -6 Cooldowns trinket on BM, you can solo-tank Malkorok's bloodrage phase, which saves your healers some healing. I wouldn't want those trinkets in like, any other fight though. Once you're full heroic, you just end up stealing the Strength +% Crit Damage & Healing, +%Haste, +%Mastery trinket from your STR DPS, because "lol scaling." Other than that, get the Cleave Trinkets for more padding your farm-mode DPS until blizzard nerfs you again. The best thing you can do for your raid as a Brewmaster this tier is pass on trinkets until every other class that needs them has them.

I am mildly jimmy-rustled that agi didn't get a Crit-Amplification trinket.

If you have to go "Derpaderp-TONKMODE!", Rune of Re-Origination is still a way stronger pure-survivability trinket than anything this tier.

If Vial of Corruption had been Mastery instead of Stamina, it might have had SOME general applicability. Alas, stamina shitting it up.

If you weren't already going to be hitting effective stat-caps in Heroic gear, I'd say fuck it, stick with last raid's trinkets, since they at least have passive Secondary Stats that matter. But when you're hitting the 1 elusive brew per second psuedo-cap WITHOUT trinket stats, or while Rushing Jade Winding on cooldown on single-target and still having too many resources, you might as well slap some cleave chances or Other-Fucking-Classes'-Crit Amplification trinkets on to up your contribution to raid dps, or, in the case of the amp trinkets, up the effectiveness of critical Ox Guards, and heals from Gift of the Ox.

I'd much rather play a game that has me moving and doing things while my "skill rotation" is secondary. Use the environment and use strategy to win. Ah well, it will never be like that with this game.
what you don't see in that video is that a part of the raid group is on a conveyor belt killing certain adds and the ones that aren't killed are then using their abilities on the main raid aka "using the environment"

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That, and the voidzones in the main-room of the fight actually damage the big add that spawns, so a good tank "uses the environment" to drag the bastard on top of as much fire and sawblades as he can.

GonzytheMage

seems the changes your making 10 man's are becoming worthless and second place to 25 man raids. how long b4 10 mans are gone
10s are in no danger of going anywhere. 25s remain in danger despite the advantages you are worried about.

This was a blue post from the front page of mmo champ... Seems like I had it backwards I really thought 10m raids would be on the chopping block with the implementation of flex.

Column_sl

shitlord
Is there a list of every change they made for 5.4 for all classes? Including new glyphs/talent changes etc

I logged in for the first time last night after 5.3, and like to sort all this shit out.

kitsune

Both of our Mages rerolled Lock after playing MOP beta.

Mobility>*

Our poor Priest bitches continuously every time he's forced into Shadow Spec (Which only leads to us wanting to force him into Shadow Spec more often).
So this is why. I noticed from Method's kill video that their good ol main magearoo Blatty had switched to a warlock

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bleh, looks like i'm not eligible for the scroll of res I was sent. Bummer. So not willing to pay to see if I even care for this game anymore, heh. Really just wanted to run my hunter/druid through all the new content. Oh well.