World of Warcraft: Current Year

joz123

Potato del Grande
This is every guild I was in, including the best Horde guild on one of the servers. I cleared Sunwell so either player quality wasn't an issue or the game was too easy.

Which part? Surely not the waiting and trash clearing? So that's 90% of it that's dogshit.

Well I raided in the single difficulty era, so you are saying that they made it worse since?

All this stuff is agreeing with my point though. You posted mote about how WoW sucks than I did.

FF14 objectively is much more difficult for every player. I don't think that a Tank can be carried through Ultimate Zodiark and Ultimate Endsinger because of the tank swaps right after skill intense sequences.

If Controller was a detriment, Playstation vs PC players would be a thing in FF14 since it's crossplay. It isn't, nobody cares.
Communicating Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know if there's an addon that can store more then the base 8 or 10 talent specs? I seem to be too retarded to find one on google.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Again with this bullshit. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice...

FF14 has the worst fucking story ever written by man in it. It is absolute dogshit. and 90% of it is just walls of fucking text, no god damn voice overs in whats supposed to be a fucking story game? go fuck yourself. I had to sit there and waste probably 20 hours of my life reading goddamn quest text because a bunch of faggots in the FF14 thread swore that there was a good story in this game. I say again go fuck yourself.

WoW's storyline from Vanilla > WOTLK is better than FF14 and it's literally just wrapping up threads from a goddamn RTS.

The game is full of anime faggotry and gameplay is ultimately boring garbage.

Boss encounters are kinda fun, but too mechanical. They aren't as good as The Secret World as far as technical skill/DDR, but they are decent.

I would rather play Fuzzy Troll's Christian MMO and have them tell me the story of Moses and Jesus and Abraham or whoever the fuck than the faggot ass story line from FF14.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Again with this bullshit. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice...

FF14 has the worst fucking story ever written by man in it. It is absolute dogshit. and 90% of it is just walls of fucking text, no god damn voice overs in whats supposed to be a fucking story game? go fuck yourself. I had to sit there and waste probably 20 hours of my life reading goddamn quest text because a bunch of faggots in the FF14 thread swore that there was a good story in this game. I say again go fuck yourself.

WoW's storyline from Vanilla > WOTLK is better than FF14 and it's literally just wrapping up threads from a goddamn RTS.

The game is full of anime faggotry and gameplay is ultimately boring garbage.

Boss encounters are kinda fun, but too mechanical. They aren't as good as The Secret World as far as technical skill/DDR, but they are decent.

I would rather play Fuzzy Troll's Christian MMO and have them tell me the story of Moses and Jesus and Abraham or whoever the fuck than the faggot ass story line from FF14.
I spend my spare time finding new female FF14 streamers because I know the exact cut scenes which make them cry.

Shadowbringers is great because the top two husbandos are on opposite sides and fight each other twice.

Nobody getting teary eyed at anything in WoW.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yes I noticed the key to enjoying FF14's "story" is an increase in estrogen and propensity for sucking dicks

• 3Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
I spend my spare time finding new female FF14 streamers because I know the exact cut scenes which make them cry.

Shadowbringers is great because the top two husbandos are on opposite sides and fight each other twice.

WoW may have tranny dragons but it's not made for faggots.

• 1Worf

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Hey Chris

If you're not too busy writing fanfic about why your fav hallmark movies aren't up for any oscars this year maybe this is up your alley:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Savage. Have fun playing your totally no homo game!

download (6).jpeg

Look at those glistening muscles! If they made this today, Kilrogg and Kargath would be gay for each other.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yes I noticed the key to enjoying FF14's "story" is an increase in estrogen and propensity for sucking dicks

Tranny dragon, gay centaurs, lesbians, removal of any painting with tits and ass, Incubus.

Hell you Wakandans even have a fucking dragon in a wheelchair.

Smells like massive amount of testosterone in that game for sure.

Disclaimer: i've never played FF14 and never will. But man you all are fucking retarded.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider

It appears you just unironically used the term husbandos.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Tranny dragon, gay centaurs, lesbians, removal of any painting with tits and ass, Incubus.

Hell you Wakandans even have a fucking dragon in a wheelchair.

Smells like massive amount of testosterone in that game for sure.

Disclaimer: i've never played FF14 and never will. But man you all are fucking retarded.
rJd2uYyuFbd0S5QUHVdYulFFyQu0FSQKtSWiLp_1hbU.jpg

Look at this faggot shit, FF14 allows you to customise your character's ass and it has a boob slider.

That's esotrogen filled faggotry, straight men stay away from women shit and only admire the male form.

• 1Truth!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

What the fuck? You search out girls playing a game so you can stream them in the hopes that they cry over your game?

• 1Pathetic

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Goddamn. I enjoy ff14, but Chris always makes me fucking regret it. Always. And holding up the roided up orcs from draenor as if enjoying that game meant we’re faggots? Jesus H Christ. I guess because I liked Arnold movies from the 80’s I’m a faggot too? You don’t get it. You don’t understand and you never will. There’s 1000 things faggoty about ff14. Half the fucking hair styles. The cat boys. Etc etc.

You probably think trucks, guns, and fucking women are signs of toxic masculinity. No. It’s fun.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
And holding up the roided up orcs from draenor as if enjoying that game meant we’re faggots? Jesus H Christ. I guess because I liked Arnold movies from the 80’s I’m a faggot too? You don’t get it. You don’t understand and you never will. There’s 1000 things faggoty about ff14. Half the fucking hair styles. The cat boys. Etc etc.

You probably think trucks, guns, and fucking women are signs of toxic masculinity. No. It’s fun.
It depends on your perspective.

If you imagined yourself as Arnold or enjoyed the carnage he wrought, you are straight. But many a gay man had their first wank over his oily, musclebound physique.

Same thing in FF14. If you enjoy dressing up and admiring your female character, or other female characters/NPCs then you are straight. If you imagine yourself as the character then you are a tranny. If you like looking at cat boys then you are gay.

However in WoW the Warlords of Draenor are not playable and do nothing badass, so you are just looking at savage muscle men on every loading screen. If you want to play an Evoker they force you to make, play as and look at a tranny. Also half of the races are furries.

So in FF14 you can choose to be a tranny faggot, but WoW forces it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users