World of Warcraft: Current Year

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
That DF storyline is basically some dragons get their children titan transed without their consent so they go to war and eventually go to jail for 50-life, but then get out and Vyranoth is hey I'm gonna violate some parole but eventually decides to become an informant and work for the Titan FBI.

Also the undead who genocided the noble savage elves get forgiven.

Because friendship.

So this is legit worse than a child writing fanfic.
Soooo glad I ignore the lore these days. The fuck is all that about? Shit has been faker and gayer than ever since the god awful "animations" we got for BFA.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Legit feel like even god awful Shadowlands story/lore was better than Dragonflight's.

• 4Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So they invalidate the ending of cataclysm and also continue to demonstrate they know nothing about the fundamentals of their lore.

Bruh its much worse. They went and made a cringe copy of endgame's final battle scene;

View attachment 500463

Then theres a equally cringe girlboss deals with the evil old whyte man moment as well which also demonstrates a lack of knowledge about the lore of their ip;

Its just so fucking retarded and horrible. How pathetic is Metzen to come back to this franchise after the retarded SJWs that control it have so thoroughly raped and shit on it while laughing?
Why. Do. They. Talk. Like. This?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Because friendship.

1700088882256.png

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Daidraco

Kalecgos being a bald headed, muscle bound freak would be a way better representation of the blue dragon flight. But w/e, its all about faggots now.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
So they invalidate the ending of cataclysm and also continue to demonstrate they know nothing about the fundamentals of their lore.

Bruh its much worse. They went and made a cringe copy of endgame's final battle scene;

Its just so fucking retarded and horrible. How pathetic is Metzen to come back to this franchise after the retarded SJWs that control it have so thoroughly raped and shit on it while laughing?

I like how the literal who? villain turns into a floating placeholder cube when he tries to fly. That's some quality assurance there.

Burns

I like how the literal who? villain turns into a floating placeholder cube when he tries to fly. That's some quality assurance there.
It was datamined from the test server, so its the least shitty thing about the video, really.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
So the new leaks are probably real for retail and it's exactly what everyone thought. Complete dog shit exact copy of every expansion since Legion.

New continent with 4 zones some quests and reputations with pop culture reference NPCs and some linear m+ safe dungeons and a raid.

Only new system seems to be either just boat mounts for reasons or in the best case a full copy paste of lost ark boating, which probably means islands returning.

I gave them DF being mediocre as a reset but if they fuck up the next one this badly no one will care anymore. This also tracks with new 12 mo bundle right before underwhelming Blizzcon and reveal.

Do you think it's Ion's fault?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Do you think it's Ion's fault?
Huh? Yes of course. You can't be game director and keep getting towed along in shitty directions and it not be your "fault". It's perhaps more accurate to say responsibility. Part of being in any senior leadership position is making the right calls and when other people are preventing you from doing so, making them back you, whether that's a board, CEO, other directors, etc.

I don't think we've ever heard any rumors much less evidence that Ion has been opposed to any of the awful shit his team has produced but it doesn't matter. He needs to be in charge, get the resources he needs, bully the right people into getting his way and come out with a good product. But he didn't, or couldn't, or wouldn't.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Huh? Yes of course. You can't be game director and keep getting towed along in shitty directions and it not be your "fault". It's perhaps more accurate to say responsibility. Part of being in any senior leadership position is making the right calls and when other people are preventing you from doing so, making them back you, whether that's a board, CEO, other directors, etc.

I don't think we've ever heard any rumors much less evidence that Ion has been opposed to any of the awful shit his team has produced but it doesn't matter. He needs to be in charge, get the resources he needs, bully the right people into getting his way and come out with a good product. But he didn't, or couldn't, or wouldn't.

In his mind, he has built an efficient system of systems for content. It doesn't matter if the story is boring or if the gameplay is uninspiring. He is CLU from Tron.

Last edited: