World of Warcraft: Current Year

Itzena_sl

shitlord
And in other news:

nGNKO8p.jpg

FO662ES.jpg

Cybsled

They are all pretty good, but I love Brewmaster monk spec. Bliz is going to be retooling most of the tank classes to be more like brews, in so far as a push from passive to active mitigation and avoidance.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Paladins are probably currently in the best shape.. If i had to choose one, warriors the worst.. maybe? they got a bit better in 5.4 though so i'm not sure

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Paladin is the best tank right now I would say. Not really looking forward to tanking in WoD, they plan to reduce tank dps which is the only thing that makes pugs bearable atm. Will most likely play my hunter or some other dps class that solos well.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I think Death Knight is probably the most forgiving tank to play and probably the least gear dependent.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Knees too sharp; Would not bone.

To the other topic, every tank is fine right now. Paladins and Monks have slight edges, but it's nothing that bottlenecks progression any.

From listening to bad players bitch about monk tanks, they sound like they're the easiest to play poorly, but honestly, tanking is the easiest job in this game by a country mile these days, so if you suck at it, you might want to just turn in your gamer keys.

Cybsled

Knees too sharp; Would not bone.

To the other topic, every tank is fine right now. Paladins and Monks have slight edges, but it's nothing that bottlenecks progression any.

From listening to bad players bitch about monk tanks, they sound like they're the easiest to play poorly, but honestly, tanking is the easiest job in this game by a country mile these days, so if you suck at it, you might want to just turn in your gamer keys.
Monk tanks take attention to play. Almost every stat (crit/haste/mastery) has a purpose, so you have to make sure you have a good balance. A lot of the class is managing chi, energy, and certain on-use abilities. IMO it's the least boring tank to play and it does take some good resource management/strategy. Plus we did some elite DPS, although they keep nerfing it ;P

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I always preferred Death Knights and Paladins from LK onwards, the stupid amount of self healing and decent dps/utilities/cooldowns made them good for soloing, which is what I end up doing more often than not. I made a monk brewmaster but did not cap it yet and I'm currently unsubbed. Maybe I'll cap it before the next xpack, who knows? I can say it was a fun class, but it required a lot of attention towards the UI with all the things to be managed.
Paladins are more mindless (and they have the holy spec which I adore) and let me play more relaxed, so to say.

Ah crap, now I feel like resubbing again...

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
The best tank with the most raid utility by far is paladin. DK is very forgiving, but they bring 0 utility in the form of raid cooldowns. At least with prot paladin you have god aura, bops, and some raid EF's in a pinch. Mainly the bops and devotion aura though...shit is just amazing.

It's easy to play a monk tank, but fairly difficult to be a godly one. Warriors are kinda meh since cataclysm and bears are just super low in representation.

Prot paladins just stack haste...that's really it. Defensive stats suck dick, it's like a rogue with a shield...that can solo tank a lot of raid bosses including some heroics.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If you are a 25man tank, you'll need some stamina. If you are a 10man tank, go full haste and ram your forehead into the keyboard with all due rapidity.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What map addon you guys use to get all the chest locations for Timeless Isle? Or just run around to the locations marked on the map?

Just curious the most efficient way to do it.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Haha, I love the part where that Dev or whomever is showing Conan the game. It just highlights why I'm so over this game.

DavivMcD

Peasant
What map addon you guys use to get all the chest locations for Timeless Isle? Or just run around to the locations marked on the map?

Just curious the most efficient way to do it.
In-depth Timeless Isle Hidden Chest Guide

There's about 40 one-time only chests and 6 you can loot every week. A few chests are in the northeast area with elite Taunka, which range from a huge pain in the ass to not even remotely soloable. Avoid them if possible, stun/cc any standing right next to a chest you need. You can corpse hop your way past them if you make sure you don't auto-rez at the graveyard (they are battleground-style rez points).

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Thanks for the Tanks feedback. Next question: is there a guild out there wight a decent concentration of ReR players
wink.png

I just need the chat.

Or I need Sutekh to play again <3

rrr_img_50100.jpg