World of Warcraft: Current Year

Salshun_sl

shitlord
So fill me in, whats the next expansion all about and when is it supposed to hit?
Google

That said, network wise I've noticed some major shit lately, just out of the blue MASSIVE latency, , 5K+, and guildies in other parts of the country report the same. It's not my shit, I can alt tab out and web browsing is fine, can download massive files without issue, nothing wrong on my end. And it's more frequent and frequent with no rhyme or reason, like 2AM it'll happen and the 8pm popular times no latency at all.

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
So fill me in, whats the next expansion all about and when is it supposed to hit?
Garrosh goes back in time to dreanor creating alternative universe B. Using future tech he unifies and weaponizes the horde in hopes of using them to invade universe A. He managed to stop the vast majority of them from drinking demon blood so as a race they are largely uncorrupted. The frost wolves don't seem on board though.

The devs said that Garrosh won't be the main bad guy as there is someone pulling his strings. While on a horrid cocktail of ecstasy pills, meth and 2cb I deduced that the real culprit behind Garrosh Hellscream is in fact Garrosh Hellscream. After failing to invade universe A, Garrosh A goes into a universe C where he did invade and conqueror alternative Azeroth. Garrosh A enlists the help of Garrosh C and goes back back in time to universe B to stop the players for reals this time. but in reality Garrosh C being the more cunning takes over the war efforts so that he can do it all over again the 2nd time. I have reason to believe that in the end Garrosh A will redeem himself by enlisting a Garrosh D to help defeat Garrosh C. Garrosh A returns to Azeroth A to honorably stand in trial for his war crimes while Garrosh D stays on Draenor B to go through the dark portal to make sure that burning legion B doesn't destroy universe B.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I think at some point garrosh and his buddies meet up in a church and they all go to heaven together.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Pretty much, leaked pics show Garrosh with a sinister looking goatee so I'm thinking they're going to rock the evil twin angle.
An evil twin? Of Garrosh? The universe would explode from evilness concentration!

(come to think of it, that's pretty much what it does)

so, yeah

90boost60bucks_small.jpg

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
A level 90 for 60$? I think it's bad as a premise for future games and/or cash shop items, I also think it'll make them tons of money.

It's also a retarded price, I'll do it for 50$ and you get to keep the gold I make while levelling. Better deal, come to me, not to Blizzard, hahaha!

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Garrosh goes back in time to dreanor creating alternative universe B. Using future tech he unifies and weaponizes the horde in hopes of using them to invade universe A. He managed to stop the vast majority of them from drinking demon blood so as a race they are largely uncorrupted. The frost wolves don't seem on board though.

The devs said that Garrosh won't be the main bad guy as there is someone pulling his strings. While on a horrid cocktail of ecstasy pills, meth and 2cb I deduced that the real culprit behind Garrosh Hellscream is in fact Garrosh Hellscream. After failing to invade universe A, Garrosh A goes into a universe C where he did invade and conqueror alternative Azeroth. Garrosh A enlists the help of Garrosh C and goes back back in time to universe B to stop the players for reals this time. but in reality Garrosh C being the more cunning takes over the war efforts so that he can do it all over again the 2nd time. I have reason to believe that in the end Garrosh A will redeem himself by enlisting a Garrosh D to help defeat Garrosh C. Garrosh A returns to Azeroth A to honorably stand in trial for his war crimes while Garrosh D stays on Draenor B to go through the dark portal to make sure that burning legion B doesn't destroy universe B.
This game really is going down the shitter.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
A level 90 for 60$? I think it's bad as a premise for future games and/or cash shop items, I also think it'll make them tons of money.

It's also a retarded price, I'll do it for 50$ and you get to keep the gold I make while levelling. Better deal, come to me, not to Blizzard, hahaha!
Certainly a better deal than the guy I saw in Org the other day spamming powereveling services for "$1000 gold a level, any level(s) up to 90, no auto-follow plz".

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So whats the content gonna be? Another 5-10 lvls? Another continent? Or just all instanced shit?

Needless

Toe Sucker

It seems it's set at $60 to be just out of the "reasonable" price range to avoid making it a no brainer to ever level a character again below 90.

--

I really wish they would drop this Garrosh shit, what a shitty, overrated character.
They have a plethora of fantastic characters to use, but they focus on this one shitty orc.

Fuck blizzard and its boner for orcs.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
10 levels, ilevels on gear all squished down to bc/wrath era, main slot armor's primary stat changes based on your class/spec, hit and expertise gone, item reforger gone, new rare bonus attributes like run speed, cleave, flurry, etc, 5-man heroic difficulty around cata levels ("but fuck stonecore"), new models for all the old player races, lfr/normal/heroic raids are all 10-25 flexible, new 20 man only "mythic" poopsock raid difficulty (so finally one definitive version instead of the 10vs25 crap), unranked pug arenas for honor (like bgs), and some kind of keep system where you upgrade your personal town, hire workers and vendors and send them on missions and so on. And much, much more!*

*I have no idea

So normal/heroic is actually the old flex/normal - and completely fucking redundant because they have the same mechanics. They may as well have stuck with lfr/normal/heroic, made normal flexible and heroic 20 man only. Everything else sounds great to me.