World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not having content for a year is dumb. Why they just didnt spread out and fine tune other content is baffling. What, is Alex hinting at more content or just that he plans to fix this problem in future expansions?...

Prob going give this a whirl again casually this time, good server these days?
Just play on Stormrage or something. You can reliably PUG anything and everything.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hyjal-US is a packed server Horde side. I've heard Stormrage is the place to be for Alliance.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I had a subscription active from the time of original launch until a month ago when my last 6mo expired. Always before I had just let it slide because of either inattention or having a gap between expansions that was short enough that it did not align with the 6mo cycle. I honestly believed that they would surprise everyone with a highly polished beta starting at PAX East and a surprise launch by memorial day.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_62386.jpg
That is not fucking Furor. He sounds like a complete tool. Ugh, so depressing.
frown.png

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Even as a fanboy this expansion fiasco just makes me sad. Guess I'll have plenty of time to raid with my hunter and find a decent guild. I really thought we'd see WoD by July at the latest, but I guess they could still release it sooner than September. I wonder how much more they will ramp up their micro transactions over the next couple years.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At work, and can't really read the website right now, but do they say what your boosted level 90 gets for gear? Do they give you a start set of gear? ilvl 550 or something? (lol ya right)

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I play with a mostly casual group tues/wed/thurs 7-10pm.

We have heroic siegecrafter, klaxxi, and garrosh left.

The next expansion isn't for another 9 months?.....ummm yeah, dear raiding guild, I'll see you guys next thanksgiving break or when 6.0 hits if I still have a raid spot for WoD.

Thanks Blizzard!

kudos

<Banned>
What the fuck happened to "we're not going to wait as long between content cycles"? Wasn't that a big deal during one of the Blizzcons? Fucking morons.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck happened to "we're not going to wait as long between content cycles"? Wasn't that a big deal during one of the Blizzcons? Fucking morons.
They said that right around the release of TBC and they've been saying it every expansion since.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Wouldn't even the beginning of Fall be one of the longest gaps they've had?

Why the heck did they have a more aggressive raid schedule in MoP if they are going to have that large a wait for the next expansion - especially with all those Titan people sitting around looking for work.

Does not compute.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wouldn't even the beginning of Fall be one of the longest gaps they've had?

Why the heck did they have a more aggressive raid schedule in MoP if they are going to have that large a wait for the next expansion - especially with all those Titan people sitting around looking for work.

Does not compute.
Put like that, it sounds like something went wrong. Either that or they saw an MMO scheduled that could threaten them. Anyone know when Wildstar releases?

GonzytheMage

I think like the world revamp in Cata they got knee deep in the new models and realized they bit off more than they could chew. And im fairly certain they like to release things a couple months after a title comes out to recapture that audience that left them for another mmo that burnt themselves out cause the new girlfriend experience is over quickly.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Alright, I got my Paladin up to 90 on Friday and started in on the Timeless Isles. I'm still in the process of getting a set of gear and properly enchanting/gemming it and I don't know what to do with the Burdens of Eternity that I've found. Is there a default best slot to use them on?

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
No one actually thinks the 12/20/14 date is the launch date, right?

It's very clearly put there for legal reasons considering they can't sell something that has no release date.

The game will be released well before that. You can quote me on this.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord

It's very clearly put there for legal reasons considering they can't sell something that has no release date.

Go look on the general WoW forums. Those entitled casuals don't understand how stuff works.

GonzytheMage

Oh no i know it wont be in December, was thinking July at the latest though. Late August or early September is more likely, which is alot of SoO.