World of Warcraft: Current Year

DavivMcD

Peasant
I'll hit people with "What are you doing here?" but that's usually after they've been blabbing in raid chat about how shitty everyone's dps is compared to theirs, nevermind their 580+ ilvl while the 480s that are supposed to be there are 'only' doing 100k.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Yeah, FWIW, I never said anything to anyone about it in group chat. I'm not that type of dick. I just mentally noted it. Everything died just fine, so it's not like it mattered.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Inside of this maze of spoiler tags, there is a beta code for WoW that I just got from IGN. First come first serve. Enjoy.

Ok, that's enough. The next one will have the code.

9827-885788-68366-082763-6009
Was actually expecting hello.jpg

Rime

<Donor>
Would probably work better if they announced things like this on the forums.

Doing it on Twitter results in dozens of threads on the forums. Doing it on the forums would at least restrain it to one or two topics.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Oh delicious, stupid chopper mount got released... can't be used by alliance characters. LOLOLOLOL I can't wait for the nerd rage on this one.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Probably shouldnt lead up to content thats not complete in quests. At least thats my opinion. Giving people an "Idea" of what to come by showing mysterious structures etc. is great, but leaving a story open ended in quests just raises questions. "Is this quest bugged?" "Did I do something wrong?" "Blizzards cheap skating us!!!" and all that other shit that an insecure g/f would wonder about. But then again, this beta has a shit load more press than I remember any other beta having and customers asking why this is happening and why that is happening seems like the new way for companies to develop games, market wide.

I feel like a lot of shit Ive ran across in this Beta is uninspired and deserves a revisit/retouch. Up until about midway into the quests surrounding your Garrison, everything is very monotone with the current lead in. I have no idea how they are going to inspire and excite the player in the current setup, but my point stands. If it goes final, it'll be "good enough" but Ive never known Blizzard to go after "good enough" before.

elvis_sl

shitlord
There are non-Waterstrider ground mounts?
casual.

rrr_img_71984.jpg

DavivMcD

Peasant
I feel like a lot of shit Ive ran across in this Beta is uninspired and deserves a revisit/retouch. Up until about midway into the quests surrounding your Garrison, everything is very monotone with the current lead in. I have no idea how they are going to inspire and excite the player in the current setup, but my point stands. If it goes final, it'll be "good enough" but Ive never known Blizzard to go after "good enough" before.
This is why I don't play betas anymore. The MoP beta was far closer to the final version than WoD is, yet there were many quests/cutscenes/lines of dialogue/etc missing, meaning the overall cohesiveness of questlines and zone storylines was basically non-existent. The trademark Blizzard polish really counts for a lot, and they don't do a lot of that until late in the development cycle. Some of it never goes into the beta version, they just hold it for live.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Saw this one the other day when I was playing. Was jealous of the player, lustful for the mount. I dont even know how you get it, much less if that was a GM/DEV.
ironhordewolf.jpg

Rime

<Donor>
I want the Corehound Mount, though it will probably be a store purchase and fuck spending $25 on a mount.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I want the Corehound Mount, though it will probably be a store purchase and fuck spending $25 on a mount.
I could not agree more. They tried to get me with 40% off the twin headed flying mount thing this week, saw it was $15 still, did not buy.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Anyone in beta have the situation on ranged dps. My current main is a Mage. Working him through flex. Currently at a 545 ilvl. I have a warlock at 90 but I stopped playing her for a bit. All the specs seem clunky to me.

My other alts are shadow priest or balance Druid. Trying to decide what to finish leveling and gearing up for the expansion. Tons of warlocks and hunters everywhere because they are OP. Not sure what to focus on next.