World of Warcraft: Current Year

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's going to be nice having multiple primary stats on armor. My enhancement shaman can now switch over to elemental without having to carry around a second set of gear.
Yup that is one of the biggest things I am looking forward to. Having easy ability for enhanc/healer or elemental dual specs and boomkin/guardian druid without having to lug around extra packs full of gear changes.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
SIAP just read official Blizz posts saying players will get 47 silver for every Justice and Valor point they have banked when those currencies are removed.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wonder what that equates to for selling purchased valor items.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not that tanks were all that great in PvP (and I realize this is mostly a non-issue) but, I'm a little bummed out that as a warrior tank, I will take more dmg in PvP, effectively negating the "tank" aspect. Maybe I'll do some Arms on the side.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Not that tanks were all that great in PvP (and I realize this is mostly a non-issue) but, I'm a little bummed out that as a warrior tank, I will take more dmg in PvP, effectively negating the "tank" aspect. Maybe I'll do some Arms on the side.
Don't tanks take more damage already? I thought they were just increasing the multiplier.

Needless

Toe Sucker
gladiator spec apparently does more damage than arms in pvp anyway lol
but they also take more damage, its whack

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wow Demonology Warlock is a hell of a lot of fun to level. Mine was at 83 and I had never played with the Metamorphis mechanic before when I played him. Guldan -> Soulfire (if cooldown reduction is up) -> Metamorph -> Instant Shadow bolts till deal. Cancel meta morph and move on to next series of mobs. With the 20% health on kill in metamorph glyph I'm at permanent max health and I'm running around with a mini imp army.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thanks to whoever suggested earlier just going into Blizzard support chat and asking for a free trial. It was quick and painless. Now to try and finish my legendary cloak over the long weekend (if I still can, even) and see if I want to re-sub for WoD.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Thanks to whoever suggested earlier just going into Blizzard support chat and asking for a free trial. It was quick and painless. Now to try and finish my legendary cloak over the long weekend (if I still can, even) and see if I want to re-sub for WoD.
As part of the transition from Mists of Pandaria to Warlords of Draenor, players who are not already on the Legendary Cloak quest line will no longer be able to begin it.
Players that are already on the Legendary Cloak quest line have until November 13 to complete Wrathion's tasks and challenges. Once Warlords of Draenor launches, the Legendary Cloak quest line will be gone entirely-the quests and the cloak will no longer be obtainable, and any related in-progress quests will be cleared from the quest log.
Characters will continue to be able to repurchase rewards they've already obtained (such as the epic cloak and Legendary metagem) from the quest line.
A Test of Valor has been removed. Players on Wrathion's Legendary quest line will now skip ahead to the next step.
Full details of the changes can be found in the blog titled: Legendary Cloak Quest Last Chance - Black Prince Buff Extended.

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
As part of the transition from Mists of Pandaria to Warlords of Draenor, players who are not already on the Legendary Cloak quest line will no longer be able to begin it.
Players that are already on the Legendary Cloak quest line have until November 13 to complete Wrathion's tasks and challenges. Once Warlords of Draenor launches, the Legendary Cloak quest line will be gone entirely-the quests and the cloak will no longer be obtainable, and any related in-progress quests will be cleared from the quest log.
Characters will continue to be able to repurchase rewards they've already obtained (such as the epic cloak and Legendary metagem) from the quest line.
A Test of Valor has been removed. Players on Wrathion's Legendary quest line will now skip ahead to the next step.
Full details of the changes can be found in the blog titled: Legendary Cloak Quest Last Chance - Black Prince Buff Extended.
This makes me very happy. My warrior has been sitting at valor step for like 9 months or something since I haven't been playing.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I keep looking at my alt whose 4 secrets and 12 runestones away from being finished and just assuming the RNG gods will shit on me and I'll miss it by 1 runestone. the week before patch. The weird thursday expansion drop means you have 6 shots at it including this week.

elvis_sl

shitlord
I keep looking at my alt whose 4 secrets and 12 runestones away from being finished and just assuming the RNG gods will shit on me and I'll miss it by 1 runestone. the week before patch. The weird thursday expansion drop means you have 6 shots at it including this week.
prince buff will be gone though when the pre-patch drops..

Ratama

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I skipped MoP after severe burnout, but WoD seems like it might be worth re-upping for. I played a Paladin since TBC, and I'd really like to start fresh with something different. I'm basically open to just about everything! Since I don't have a guild, though, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to cover more then one role, like for example a Priest or a Warrior.

I know that ultimately it boils down to playing whichever class is the most fun (for me), but I'd appreciate some advice from people with current experience; especially experience from the WoD beta
smile.png

Thanks in advance!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So I skipped MoP after severe burnout, but WoD seems like it might be worth re-upping for. I played a Paladin since TBC, and I'd really like to start fresh with something different. I'm basically open to just about everything! Since I don't have a guild, though, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to cover more then one role, like for example a Priest or a Warrior.

I know that ultimately it boils down to playing whichever class is the most fun (for me), but I'd appreciate some advice from people with current experience; especially experience from the WoD beta
smile.png

Thanks in advance!
Do you want a button to push every GCD or do you like having some breathing room? Ranged or melee? Caster or physical? Enjoy cooldown usage?