World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Yeah this item ilvl bug is annoying. Friend got Mythic Warforged 2-hander from nazgrim, goes out to upgrade it full, zone back in, it's level 556 so 540 base now. GG.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
healed herioc? normal? whatever it is- soo with my raider friends on exodar last night 14 of us total. got a herioc warforged-DPS ring(also got the heroic version at the same time) and- FINALLY the melee dps trinket from sha of pride
went as my restoration shaman and - in my current gear- i had ZERO mana issues, rarely went under 25k mana, for the bosses we got too-except for the juggernaut, tanks are having issues with him for some reason- mostly its people getting used to their new style of play for WoD so i expect to deal with that np first thing tonite and probably get another 6 bosses done tonite.

i am expecting warrior dps to get nerfed shortly(unless they do the reverse and buff the other classes) the dps warrior we had was 2k dps (ya weird saying just 3k) higher than the next- equally- geared player(warlock warrior was 4k higher than the hunters in our group- it could be a result of new play or whatever just ...weird).

Needless

Toe Sucker
they have no reason to nerf dps in this patch, specially when it'll just end up fucking the class over come next month.
They can balance it when they see level 100 results heh (which im pretty sure warriors are still on top of)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was topping charts on my rogue (no wars, lulz) in spoils, but holy fuck does it feel like the play style slowed down. I mean it just feels glacial compared to what I previously had. Probably stat squish along with losing all of my haste reforges... I did end up changing my spec: I dropped the feint reduces damage by 30% option to get the healing utility poison, and it seemed to decrease how much healing I had to receive by quite a bit overall. The new group finder is pretty awkward, but it doesn't seem bad.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Running LFR SoO to finish out the cloak quest on my Mistweaver and it really is sinking in how repetitive the "Iron Horde" feels after a year+ of the "True Horde" who have the same overall art style and various flavorings. Warlord Zaela, Blackfuse Goblins, freaking Garrosh... its all so very tired at this point.

Previous expansions went from:

Silithus / Naxx 40 to Outland and Demons
Blood elves to Northrend and the undead (Naxx redux)
Lich King to elemental baddies and Ragnaros redux
Deathwing to Pandaria and Klaxxi

Each case there is a significant visual and overall characterization shift from the activities at the end of an expansion to the appearance of the new expansion except in this case.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
From orcs to orcs. This is the world...of orccraft.
rrr_img_79043.png

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
thats retarded how that is even an issue lmao
They merged all of the "same" items from different difficulties and warforginess into a single item ID, and added new item properties to boost these items into their higher ilvl versions (saves some database space, and makes it easier to design items). It seems like the new properties aren't being transferred across certain character transfer boundaries, so that value reverts to 0 (the base weapon), and then it's stuck like that forever.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Yup, I said so before; this expansion is the least imaginative expansion ever. I'm gonna bet 20$ we'll also see a 'Troll' raid in this expansion, you'd think from all the 'troll' raids we've had in 10 years they should've been extinct by now.

Needless

Toe Sucker
They merged all of the "same" items from different difficulties and warforginess into a single item ID, and added new item properties to boost these items into their higher ilvl versions (saves some database space, and makes it easier to design items). It seems like the new properties aren't being transferred across certain character transfer boundaries, so that value reverts to 0 (the base weapon), and then it's stuck like that forever.
So awful haha

It blows my mind how some of this shit was pushed through their Quality department. For example, I popped onto my level 85 mage to check out the changes to fire on a couple of quests. Start pulling mobs and discover that the tank mobs there spam Defensive pose every 2 seconds which effectively puts up and refreshes a 50k damage absorb shield. In other words, unkillable mobs for an 85 peppered into the normal quest mobs.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
No.

As a dwarf when I step into Grim Batol....I feel like I'm fighting for an Ancient Homeland. The dwarves unite to purge the evil

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Not sure if i, or someone else, mentioned this...but you can buy a full set of t11/12 for gold from the Justice vendor in your capital city. Some pretty badass stuff