World of Warcraft: Current Year

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I tried the chat thing but the chat window never popped up. Hm.

edit:
Oops now it's working.

So anyone have suggestion of faction/server or class? I haven't played since I was single and now I have a 2nd kid on the way.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Has this always been above Stormwind? I've never noticed it

8tB1iAc.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
they have no reason to nerf dps in this patch, specially when it'll just end up fucking the class over come next month.
They can balance it when they see level 100 results heh (which im pretty sure warriors are still on top of)
Level 100 beta testing in full tier raid gear has showed them the same figures for months. They've been "aware" all summer long.

As I said before, the only unexpected surprise is how good fire mages are at 90. Everything else is pretty much exactly what everyone has said for months of testing. (which blizzard just dismisses as "simcraft lies" despite, you know, in game testing...)

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Do shaman still suck in this game?
Enhancement is in good shape for WoD. Ability pruning did not affect their main rotation much in terms of the number of abilities they routinely use. The new way that Echo of the Elements works is very nice and it procs a lot.

Can't speak for the other two specs.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OK, my server and battlegroup clearly suck. Putting it out there now: Willing to transfer servers and factions to join a good - GOOD- guild of adults.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
OK, my server and battlegroup clearly suck. Putting it out there now: Willing to transfer servers and factions to join a good - GOOD- guild of adults.
"Good" as in progression oriented, Mythic guild? Or good as in not retarded, play to have fun, normal/heroic mode guild?