World of Warcraft: Current Year

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, I am still hoping for a good PVE realm, I might just suck it up and do a PVP though.
Well hurry up and decide. I'd like to get a guy started this weekend when I actually have time to play
smile.png

I've leveled up on a pvp server, even through opening expansion and mad rep farming time (Sons of Hodir or whatever) on Blackrock. Aside from getting ganked once or twice from 1-70, people just leave you alone.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am on Arthas right now with all my characters and it is PVP. Economy seems fine to me. Horde outnumbers alliance and very little ganking.

We could do it there. Let me make a poll.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I voted before I read this
frown.png

alternately if anyone is raiding normal+ tonight and needs an alliance Mage, Falstaff#1295

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Thanks for the free 7 days tip. Hope i can get an heirloom this week. 551 horde war if anyone is interested. Narbleton#1613 on Turalyon

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah, Kil'jaeden is PvP and I was speaking in general to follow up Vimeseh. Sorry!

One more note about the 25% discount on race & faction change(as well as their equivalent guild services) this week. If you did either of those in a close window to the service being discounted Blizzard is giving out free game time to compensate.

Edit: Just 3 manned Mogu'shan Vaults for lols. I bet a blood DK can solo this.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah, Kil'jaeden is PvP and I was speaking in general to follow up Vimeseh. Sorry!

One more note about the 25% discount on race & faction change(as well as their equivalent guild services) this week. If you did either of those in a close window to the service being discounted Blizzard is giving out free game time to compensate.
Yeah it isn't a bad idea I just didn't even notice it while making a character.

Out of curiosity why would you guys want to go to a pve server over pvp? I mean aside from some possible inconvenience leveling, pvp servers tend to be the top raiding servers as well which means great economies and good pugs galore.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
OPERATION PANSY STOMP MOTHERFUCKERS. PVP 4 LIEF.

Also, Black Dragonflight is a good server, wink wink. Start there, decent guilds, cheap garrosh heroic kills!

Rime

<Donor>
Unless you are on a near-dead server! I have seen a single Garrosh kill up for sale and it was 500k for the Mount+Heirloom. Nobody is running them on heroic/normal with spots for sale on Exodar. Feels bad, man.

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I noticed it, pointed it out to share the lols, and then screenshotted it. It's mine. :3

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
4 months of 25 man raiding and recruiting has lead to 4 decent players being found for my guild's mythic roster ~_~

I'd call our Hunters potatoes, but that's not fair; potatoes have eyes, and despite lack of legs would likely be better at evading fight mechanics.

I look forward to the expansion after WoD, where raid sizes will "right-size" to 27-Man.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
LOL I just killed a mythic raid. We were at a pause for 30 minutes to find some DPS so I wanded everyone while waiting ... 30 minutes ... and I did 5 slimes on people and some ghouls and some other stuff. This one dude comes back from afk as the fight is about to start and is told 5 times to click it off but he doesn't and we pull and then he does right away, like 2 seconds into the fight. We then proceed to kill two bosses and he then shouts in vent that since I wasn't removed from raid and since I ninja'ed a bow (we were on personal loot, no way to ninja) that him and his guild were leaving.

I was the top DPS for the raid even though I am a hunter and he was a fury warrior with better gear. I swear some people get butt hurt over the most minor of things. I find the fact that he didn't know what personal loot was to be absolutely hilarious.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
If anyone is looking to find a mythic raid for WoD (and presumably earlier) on Alliance side, my guild is looking to pick up some people. We're Proudmoore Alliance, raid times are 6:30 to 11 pst right now on Fri/Sat. I get the feeling that most of the people here are the same as us, older folks, who played pretty hardcore now who enjoy playing, beating content and progressing but don't have the time for more than weekend night raids nowadays.

For an indicator of our performance, most of us had quit partway through cataclysm, and the raid restarted around January of this year. We were just short of downing Garrosh heroic before the patch, so that was basically 10 months to get through the content.

http://risen-proudmoore.enjin.com/

If you're interested and have any questions, feel free to get ahold of me at addlemixie#1247.

Spynx_sl

shitlord
LOL I just killed a mythic raid. We were at a pause for 30 minutes to find some DPS so I wanded everyone while waiting ... 30 minutes ... and I did 5 slimes on people and some ghouls and some other stuff. This one dude comes back from afk as the fight is about to start and is told 5 times to click it off but he doesn't and we pull and then he does right away, like 2 seconds into the fight. We then proceed to kill two bosses and he then shouts in vent that since I wasn't removed from raid and since I ninja'ed a bow (we were on personal loot, no way to ninja) that him and his guild were leaving.

I was the top DPS for the raid even though I am a hunter and he was a fury warrior with better gear. I swear some people get butt hurt over the most minor of things. I find the fact that he didn't know what personal loot was to be absolutely hilarious.
Its because we all know FoH > Triton

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
OPERATION PANSY STOMP MOTHERFUCKERS. PVP 4 LIEF.

Also, Black Dragonflight is a good server, wink wink. Start there, decent guilds, cheap garrosh heroic kills!
I've been on Black Dragonflight for a week and apparently only one person in FoH can invite and he's never on.

Or maybe you just want us to play on BDF but not necessarily join FoH?