World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Other way around now. BM and Marks ate a nerf, which pushes Surv to sim within 10% of Marks in a turret-mode fight. So anything with good aoe opportunities or movement mechanics to deal with survival should make par. But I haven't exactly studied the encounters to know how true that statement will pan out, heh.

Surv is dogshit at 90 still, yes, but they scale strong with multistrike and get a perk that adds an extra tick to explosive shot, which alone is (probably) more significant than the perks the other specs get. Also, lone wolf is much better than BM's 100 talent, so BM becomes the dog at 100. (and was already the dog at 100 -before- the kill command nerf. Derp?)

That said, the extra 20 focus MM gets will make the rotation much less fucking annoying so it will be much smoother at 100 than what we're seeing now and we'll hate it a lot less. But it is still absolutely fuckawful at AOE (time those Barrage casts, or you'll be dogshit) And if an encounter has some sort of heavy movement mechanic (soaking malk bubbles, bullet hell, pushbacks, half of fucking MOP) everyone will expect the hunters to be the go-to class to deal with it even more so than in MOP because of all the instant-cast nerfs. So that extra DPS will come with a price. (goddammit I'm in rapid fire and the fight is making me run in circles mother fuck shit cunt vs derp look at me bouncing around without a fuck given)

EDIT: Bear in mind, I'm far from hard core. MM will blow out everything else on the warcraftlogs stats because if it's even potentially 2% better, all the best will be playing it out of necessity. But sometimes an easier spec with less potential will actually get you better results, because we're not all gaming savants and RNG fuckery is the name of the game.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Bah. Sucks that the Euros get the expansion 9 hours early. I suppose it balances out with the usual patch and maintenance schedule but sheesh. Also interesting that they roll out at midnight CET since the argument for keeping the release west coast based in North America is that it encourages the East Coast people to not stay up for server load reasons. I suppose the Euros are just better at managing server load?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It means the euros will catch any awesome exploit shit and it'll be hotfixed before we get to it
frown.png

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
I'm so not excited about this expansion at all. I'm still fucking pissed that it's the same Orc bullshit we've been seeing in MoP. It feels like MoP 2 : Electric Boogalo.

Gotta catch Garrosh again...Compare that with the only time we see Illidan (such an awesome hero, 1000x better than Garrosh) we kill him 'forever'.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Only the final content patch of MOP was "orc bullshit."

It just happened to last for over a fucking year.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Here's to hoping they let me send my followers to raid alliance garrisons for some of their storehouse mats on a pvp server while I wait some MORE for raid content.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Forgot how absolutely incapable blizzard are at keeping a server up during an expansion launch.

Silence_sl

shitlord
I laugh at all these poor dipshits who waited until the very last moment to start looking for a Garry carry. 0 people doing them now.

Thrawnseg_sl

shitlord
So, saw a script on a stream - not sure if it will work though

/tar Archmage Khadgar
/script SelectGossipOption(1)
/click StaticPopup1Button1