World of Warcraft: Current Year

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Why do you neckbeards play such an easy game? WoW is for emotionally stunted Facebook users.

rrr_img_81993.jpg

This game is specifically designed for all intelligence levels to be able to get to max level and raid with the best of them.
It must feel real bad being on the outside looking in.

Noahx

N00b
I resub'd but didn't purchase WoD yet. I was planning on going through MoP on my main 85, then buying WoD once I hit 90... provided i'm still interested etc. Is there any drawback to not having WoD while going from 85-90 on MoP content?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I resub'd but didn't purchase WoD yet. I was planning on going through MoP on my main 85, then buying WoD once I hit 90... provided i'm still interested etc. Is there any drawback to not having WoD while going from 85-90 on MoP content?
Pre-ordering gets you a free level 90 boost ($60 value) unsure if they're going to offer this bonus post WoD release. So if you're planning on getting it anyways, get it now for the $60 free boost.

Also keep in mind if you boost a character over level 60 to level 90 any professions that character has learned become maxed out 600/600. The professions boost alone is worth the free $60 bonus.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
GD IT Vitality! I'm sitting on a mountain of Moss Agate that will not sell, teach me fitty!

Vitality

HUSTLE
GD IT Vitality! I'm sitting on a mountain of Moss Agate that will not sell, teach me fitty!
Bro... I just sold a couple hundred on tichondrius.. if you're on that shitty RR guild server nothing is going to save your dumb ass. Gotta know whats good in the hood blood.

EVERYONE on tichondrius is buying JC/Engi profession kits so the gems flip super fast.

Lemme know what server you're on and I might be bothered to look at the condition of your moss market after work.

Vitality

HUSTLE
hahaha, I'm on a different server. It's selling just slowly.
You're probably just getting undercut. It will sell if it's somewhat close to market value (on tich 13-15g is the sale range)

If your competition is saturating the market too much for a 48 hr period to flip reasonably priced moss you might have to pull your list and undercut, if you keep this up over the pace of a couple weeks (constantly undercutting) down to a break even point your competition should wane and you'll be able to jack prices WAY up and buyout any 50% undercutters for even more monies.

It's a medium term price fixing plan called "Walling" I've done it so far with DMF quest items, moss agates, deviate delights.

*Hidden bonus: anyone undercutting you "under-cost" or under the break even point for the material is an Auto-buy. Stock up on these babies for when you decide to lift the wall. This is my primary method of re-stocking, there's certain times where noob competition will login and just free-post all this shit for whatever price, I make sure I see it on my phone (armory app) and just scoop it up for later when I lift the wall *usually on fridays/saturdays the wall comes up*

I'll wall off popular glyphs (recommended on icy veins and noxxic class guide websites) when WoD launches.

Likely wall off darkmoon fair cards when my capital gets high enough post WoD as well.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Tichondrius is awful dude, no wonder you're able to make money selling to all the retarded kids on there lol

Vitality

HUSTLE
I might as well say this now but the moss agate market is probably going to take a dump here when WoD goes just because major profession changes and less people leveling up JC (due to low low low popularity ratings etc).

Don't put any more money into it.

Good idea to take a look at enchanting mats and glyphs/inks though.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Pre-ordering gets you a free level 90 boost ($60 value) unsure if they're going to offer this bonus post WoD release. So if you're planning on getting it anyways, get it now for the $60 free boost.
The boost comes with WoD if it was pre-ordered or not. The difference being if you pre-order you get the boost right now to use and if you don't pre-order then no boost until you buy a copy.

Needless

Toe Sucker
old world enchanting mats on tichondrius were incredibly profitable, when i was playing on there like ~a year ago.
stacks of dream dust and illusion dust sold for like 200+ gold

Tol_sl

shitlord
The other thing about boosting a monk, is that their EXP gain is pretty insane. You can basically stack infinite double exp buff (an hour a day), and their rested exp regens twice as fast. So it's like perma 4x exp as long as you're not in a huge rush. I hit 90 in something like 1.5 days played, and that was with a lot of fucking around. If you have anything else you'd rather boost, that's probably the way to go.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
The other thing about boosting a monk, is that their EXP gain is pretty insane. You can basically stack infinite double exp buff (an hour a day), and their rested exp regens twice as fast. So it's like perma 4x exp as long as you're not in a huge rush. I hit 90 in something like 1.5 days played, and that was with a lot of fucking around. If you have anything else you'd rather boost, that's probably the way to go.
Rested is a panda benefit . Not monk. But with boas you basically never not have your massive X buff on til 60.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider

Also keep in mind if you boost a character over level 60 to level 90 any professions that character has learned become maxed out 600/600. The professions boost alone is worth the free $60 bonus.
This worked for me with the exception of cooking. For some reason all professions but cooking went up to 600 where my cooking is like 522/600. Any idea what is up with that?

Libra_sl

shitlord
I think I'm about to pre-order WoD so I can get the free boost to 90, but I can't decide between a Shaman or a Paladin. I played a Shaman in vanilla so I know they are completely different now, and I've never played a Paladin. I already have a 90 DK, Hunter and Warlock so I've got tanking and DPS covered but I've never healed and thought it would be nice to have a healer alt that can also DPS in a different spec. Any suggestions on Shaman vs. Paladin?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This worked for me with the exception of cooking. For some reason all professions but cooking went up to 600 where my cooking is like 522/600. Any idea what is up with that?
It does not boost secondary professions except for First Aid. You will have to level things like Fishing, Cooking, Arch yourself.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Rested is a panda benefit . Not monk. But with boas you basically never not have your massive X buff on til 60.
Negative, he is referring to the monk dailies at the place you get the free port to. That's a 50 or 100% xp boost buff. If you save it and renew it the next day it will last 2 hours. If you fuck around for an hour a day or two hours every other day the xp is indeed insane.