World of Warcraft: Current Year

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
jesus. you'd think they'd have learned from that bullshit shell quest at the beginning of vash'jir. this tree stuff is ridiculous.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Going to bed early last night, then work today while checking up on the clusterfuck that this launch was makes me feel good.

Keep on posting!
smile.png

popcorn_mj.gif

Needless

Toe Sucker
tree stuff is cracking me up, gonna head to bed i think and try again in ~4 or 5 hours.
pointless trying before then hehe

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Rift did this same exact stupid mechanic of right clicking an item that everyone else "shared" and they recognized it for a stupid move.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Trees were okay I found, but now this "Establish Your Garrison" quest that has about 190 people standing on the quest object that is only usable by one person is making me lol. Not even mad, but how did they not see that one coming?

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ugh, going to sleep. Any time i zone back into the world Dc, followed by 10 mins of lag and rubber banding to stack on limited quest items etc. way way way way way too many bottlenecks.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Playing on EU Doomhammer (+Turalyon nowadays). Crash at 00.01, couldn't turn in quest. For 20 minutes I couldn't connect and when I could finally get in, it went smoothly in the jungle (completely phased, I saw at worst 2 other players), but once I arrived in SMV the shitstorm started: bats were unkillable because spawns were taken by ranged classes right away, flags to mark lumber trees were surrounded by 30 players, for a "lowest ping wins" race that I had no chance of winning at all, it took me 5 fucking minutes to mark my first flag. Luckily my friend managed to login, invited me on his realm which is a desert and I was in my garrison in 3 minutes flat.
I ran the first dungeon which was so stupidly easy to be labeled as a snore fest and very likely soloable by a hunter (I'll try it asap) or a warlock.

In the end it was a very shitty and miserable experience and I decided to say fuck off and log out right before hitting 91, all I did was send the first follower on a mission. The gods know when I'll be willing to torture myself again.
Levelling speed is ridicolously fast anyway, I'll be done collecting my 110 levels in less than a month at this pace, but I don't think I'll manage 11 garrisons... probably only one, or one and a half.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Jesus sweet fuck! I'm on EU Doomhammer too. Ally or dirty filthy Horde scum?
smile.png

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
How fast are people leveling via quests? I went back to pet battles and am getting around 10k every minute and a half

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
The thing is you still have to do all the quests. That is the stupid part of this.
yeah I hate how you are forced to pretty much but instead of sitting on an npc for 45 minutes trying to interact I'll do this for now

edit: howdo I get back to frostfire ridge? I got booted and sent to shrine

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Things are proceeding nicely now. The rare spawn mobs and mini events keeps things at least a bit interesting plus porting back to Garrison/local base every so often to turn in follower stuff.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
tree stuff is cracking me up, gonna head to bed i think and try again in ~4 or 5 hours.
pointless trying before then hehe
trees were ok, took 20 minutes to get 6 clicked, but I can't evenseethe mobs I'm supposed to kill in that other quest.

ffs. hope they get their shit together by tomorrow night, the wife is out on girl's night!